Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Fifteen.

I have to admit my heart fluttered a little when he said that, but I quickly hid it as best as I could.

After another two interviews Justin and I were back at home. Justin had to start dance rehearsals and I was free, I just had to promote my album as much as I could.

When I got in, I showered, taking off all of my make up, but my mascara, and pulling on a onesie my mum had sent over for me for Winter. Once I was relaxed I filled a bottle up with water, and loaded up the laptop. While the laptop was loading I took a photo of myself in my onesie for Instagram. Heading back to the laptop I logged into my Facebook, twitter, Skype and Instagram on my phone. I wrote a message explaining my single was out, when my first little tour was, my single cover, and a little thank you that I posted to Facebook and twitter. On Instagram I just uploaded the photo of my single cover followed by the picture of me, sending my phone into a spasm of notifications from all of the social networks. During this time one of my best friends signed onto Skype. I quickly sent her a video request, which she accepted quickly, loading up her beautiful face on to my screen.

'LAURENNNN!' Sophie shouted at her screen.

'Hello to you too beautiful.' I said, laughing a little.

'I miss you, when are you coming to see me?' Sophie said.

'I miss you too, soon I hope, if not I'm flying you out here whatever Scooter says, and we all know who you want to see here anyway.' I replied, winking.

'You of course, and possibly Cody.' Sophie said, laughing lightly.

'I bet you'd be jealous to know I slept in his bed the other day, I was ill and Cody and Justin ended up sleeping in mine, and Cody's bedroom is the closet to mine.' I said.

Sophie's face dropped. 'You are one lucky thing.'

'I am indeed. So how's England?' I asked.

'Same old. Wish I was there with you.' Sophie pulled a sad face.

'I wish you were here too, or I was there. We have a party to organise!' I said.

I text Scooter -

Hey Scoot, how longs it going to be before I can fly my friends out?[\i]

My phone quickly buzzed.

Very soon :) if you want to fly people out here it'll have to be just before you start your mini tours which is about 3 or 4 weeks [\i]

'How long till you break up?' I asked.

'Four weeks, why?' Sophie replied.

'Good, I'm flying you out.' I said, smiling.

'No way!' Sophie said, shocked.

'Yes way, I'll book your tickets now, and will send them out ekkk!' I replied.

Sophie and I did our little celebration dances after I booked the tickets, we then told Sarah that she could too if she could, and her mum said yes! Get in! These four weeks needed to hurry up so I could spend time with my best friends again. I'd already planned we were going to go shopping, spend a couple of days with the lads, then I would get them tickets to my mini tours. Ekkk, I was so excited!

'I'm sorry beautiful but I need to get my beauty sleep, I'll probably dm you in like two seconds.' I said smiling. 'If I fall asleep, I just want to say night, and I love you lots, and I'll speak to you tomorrow if I'm free.' I said blowing a few kisses before signing off. Once the laptop was away, I text Justin:

Have no idea where you are, but I'm going to bed, just to let you know :) hope your dance rehearsals were good, bet it looks amazing with you dancing in it ;) night xxx [\i]

Justin didn't reply so he was either asleep or still rehearsing.

I also text Cody:

haven't seen my little Cody all day :( so I better see you tomorrow if you’re not busy! hope you’re okay, was just letting you know I'm going to bed so night :) xx [\i]

Then I opened up my twitter, replying to dm's, tweets, and then following some fans before signing off with a few last minute tweets!

@Lozz1996 - #FightForThisLove is out in iTunes, so don't forget to get it, and tweet me what you think :)xx

@Lozz1996 - #RequestDay soon, so get your requests in :D

@Lozz1996 - Can't wait to see my best friends @sophietomo123 & @sarahmatthews6 in four weeks time :D #cannotwait

@Lozz1996 - Work hard, Play hard, goodnight xxx

As soon as I put my phone down, I began to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Massive thank you to latsoftees for the sweet comments and messages on this story, so this update is for you girl!

Comment & Subscribe! :D

LaurenBieber2010 xxxxx