Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Seventeen.

The interview was over, it wasn't that bad of an interview, I just got really nervous for the whole thing. Now it was time to finally release my Fight For This Love music video.

@Lozz1996 - #FightForThisLoveVideo at the top of the worldwide trending topics I see... You know what that means, don't you? #getready! xx

I changed the privacy of the video to public, posting the link to Facebook, and twitter. My phone blew up more than normal, cause it to freeze so I had to turn it off for a while. While I had some free time I did a few more recordings for my Request Day channel. These ones however were ones that I could save on to my computer for when I needed them, such as a day I couldn't do one because of work. This I thought would stop me feeling as though I'd let my fans down.

I covered Dynamite by Taio Cruz however a slowed down version along side Forget You by Cee Lo Green still the usually upbeat song it was. When I'd finished I saved them on to my computer before turning my phone back on.

Through all the twitter mentions and Facebook notifications I came across I spotted a text from Scooter telling me to head to the studio to chat about my mini tours within the next 20minutes. I knew I had to finish recording all about tonight and learn the choreography for that before my mini tours, but surely I needed more than 2 songs?

'We're going to finish up recording All About Tonight tomorrow then you’re up for your choreography lesson. I bet you've been wondering about what other songs you're going to sing on tour?' Scooter said.

I nodded. I swear he can read minds!

'At each concert we want you do some covers, they can be new ones or ones that have done well on YouTube, I don't mind, obviously try not to pick Justin's ones you've covered.' Scooter explained.

I nodded again. 'I understand. Thank you Scoot.' I replied, hugging him.

'Your welcome.' replied Scooter embracing me.

After we finally let each other go I headed to the main room to watch some TV, I was finished for the day and it was only 4:30pm, although I did have tutoring at 7:30pm. Not fun.

I ended up watching Twilight, as there was nothing on TV. Justin would be back any second now because of tutoring, which I was only looking forward to because I got to spend more time with Justin.

Halfway through Twilight Justin came through the door.

‘Hey!’ Justin said.

I was too absorbed in my film to notice his presence.

‘Lauren?’

‘Mmm..?’ I said, not pulling my eyes away from the screen.

Justin laughed a little before joining me on the sofa.

‘Lauren, it’s me Justin.’ He explained.

‘Oh hey!’ I said, finally managing to look away.

‘Do I not get a hug or anything?’ Justin said, pulling the puppy dogface.

I didn't answer Justin's question I just hugged him as tightly as I could.

'I think I have a slight crush on Taylor Lautner.' I explained.

Justin just laughed, before hugging me tightly in return.

'I'm not joking his mighty fine.' I said.

Justin laughed.

'That’s what my six packs going to look like, then you might think I'm hot.' Justin said.

'Oh Justin. You're rather dashing just the way you are.' I said smiling, pushing a small piece of hair out of Justin's eye.

'Oh really?' Justin said, cockily.

'Really. Just not as hot as Taylor.' I said, winding Justin up. 'You know I reckon I could be a vampire. I've got very pale, cold skin. I just need the brown and black eyes, maybe I should get special contacts, or I could borrow your eyes?' I said, giving Justin my attempt at the puppy dog look.

He laughed a little.

'You're so weird.' Justin said. 'Come on, we better start heading up to tutoring.'

We both looked at each other and pulled a very unattractive face to show our love for tutoring. Off to tutoring we go. Great!

After tutoring I managed to get in a few tweets before going to bed. I had a busy day tomorrow, so I needed my rest.

@Lozz1996 - Don't Forget Concert Tickets come out tomorrow 11am EST! Dates and Arena's can be found at laurenmancellofficial.com

@Lozz1996 - Goodnight everybody love you all :') <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter Posted :D

Comment, Subscribe & Recommend :)

LaurenBieber2010 xxxx