Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Eighteen.

When I woke up the next morning I checked my phone to see I had a text from Nathan:

Hey, haven't spoken in a while, hope everything's okay over there! Can't wait to see you on the My World Tour in a couple of weeks, I'm really looking forward to it, and hopefully we can have a proper catch up! :) x [\i]

I replied quickly, before reading my message from Scooter telling me to be in the recording studio in an hour.

Within an hour, I'd got myself ready for recording. I only had a small piece to practice and perfect before I was allowed to go to my choreography lesson as my tour started in a couple of days.

'Grab someone if your single, grab someone if your not. It's all about tonight.' I sung, finishing up.

I pulled down my huge earphones covering my ears, and looked up at Scooter who was the other side of the glass, smiling back at me with both his thumbs up. I returned Scooter's smile, before carefully leaving the small recording booth.

'That was fantastic!' Scooter said. 'We haven't done anything to your voice for this whole song as your voice sounds incredible, you've done yourself proud Lauren.' Scooter said, before hugging me. 'Well you're not finished yet, you better get to your choreography class quick time!'

I ran out the studio door on a high after recording.

'5,6,7,8.' Lisa counted in.

She was my dance teacher, counting in my tour dancers as they were showing me the routine before I started learning. Scooter had already sent over the full version of All About Tonight and some of the moves fitted perfectly with the dancing, with an added bit of cheekiness.

'I love it!' I said, after the dancers had finished.

'Glad you like it Lauren.' Lisa said. 'Everyone go get a drink while I teach Lauren a few moves. When you're ready join back in.'

All the dancers disappeared to get a drink leaving Lisa and myself facing the mirrors.

'Obviously you're not going to learn everything they just showed you because you need enough energy and breath to keep singing. But to begin with you're going to start over here...' Lisa said taking me over to the left hand side of the dance floor. 'When you sing the line, I bought a new pair of shoes, I want you to crouch, touch your shoes and bring your hand up the side of your body, like so.'

Lisa showed me exactly how she wanted it to look before asking me to copy her moves, she said it might help if I sung or said the words as I did so.

I sung very quietly as I imitated Lisa's moves, before quickly learning the next few moves. Not long after I learnt the first few moves, three of my tour dancers came back into the room after the short break. Lisa turned around.

'Good timing you three. Dylan, Koda and Clio, you know what you're doing, we'll stop at the so over you part, okay?' Lisa explained.

Koda and Clio stood along side Dylan at the right hand corner of the floor as Lisa turned the music on. The familiar beginning section of my second single blasted through the speakers.

I danced exactly the way Lisa told me to, pretending to hold a microphone in my hand to help me. The dancers pretended to be in ore of my 'attitude' when I walked, before Koda and Clio walked up to stand beside me before busting a few moves 'to show the boys what I got.' I felt like a superstar at the moment, and had entered my 'zone.'

I ended up learning basically my whole dance routine been as I had spent so long in the studio, and I was enjoying it so much I didn't want to stop. I even had to learn some extra for the middle as the single was going to be edited just for my concerts, so I could show off more of my dancing. Sounds like a plan.

'Last time and we're done for today.' Lisa said, sounding exhausted. 'Drink, then I expect to see the routine to the best of your abilities!'

All the other dancers had joined us before this point and we were all sweating, however somehow we still had the energy to do it one more time full out.

I walked over to the side to get my drink, as I caught someone out of the corner of my eye walking in. They came over, before covering my eyes. 'Guess who?' Justin said, impersonating his British accent.
'Needs some work.' I said, laughing.

Justin let go of my eyes.

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

'I finished up early so I'd thought I'd come check on my incredible best friend if that's okay with you.' Justin replied winking.

'Of course it is. I'm nearly finished so we could do something after if you want?' I suggested.

'Perfect.' Justin said smiling.

'Last time now everyone!' Lisa shouted before pressing play.

I ran to my place, and smiled at Justin as I watched him sit down to watch the run through. I managed to push myself a bit more just because Justin was there, I had to try and impress him. He seemed to enjoy the performance though as he seemed impressed, which was a good sign.

After I finished, I saw Justin flash me a huge smile as I walked over grabbed my drink and sat beside him.

'You do know how amazing you are at dancing don't you?' Justin said.

I looked down, I didn't know what to say to him.

I felt his finger touch my chin and push it up.

'We'll you are and you know it.' Justin said.

I replied with a smile.

'One question though..' Justin said. 'How come you were the only one not wearing a crop top? You're sweating and everything so don't say you were cold missy.'

'Urmmm... Well, I'm just not as body confident as all the other dancers. I know I'm meant to be working on a six-pack and everything, but I've just always been like that, at my old dancing as well. I know I'm not fat or anything, but I just feel really self conscious, and its such a horrible feeling. It's the same with my legs.' I explained.

Justin looked a little sad.

'You have no need to be self conscious Lauren, your figures gorgeous and so are you. I'm not going to tell you to wear a crop top or anything just know that you're gorgeous okay? And i'm going to remind you every time I see you.' Justin explained.

’Thanks Justin.’ I smiled.

‘You’re welcome.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel like I haven't posted in agessss! Some of this chapter has been edited!! :)

Comment, Subscribe, and Recommend pwease? ;)

ooh, make sure you're following me on Instagram @laurenmancell96, and my Justin dedicated account @thejdbswag :D

LaurenBieber2010 xxxxxxx