Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Nineteen.

We ended up cuddling in the studio for a little while as everyone headed out of the studio, shortly followed by Justin and I, as I desperately needed a shower before some best friend time.

Once I arrived back in my room, Justin went back to his room so I could have some privacy.

'Just text me when you're ready, yeah?' Justin said.

I nodded, 'Will Do!'

I turned on the shower water letting it heat up a little as I quickly got out of my dance clothes that made me feel disgusting.

I was quickly in and out of the shower, before getting changed and adding some light make up.

I'm ready! xx

I'm on my way! xx Justin replied, very quickly.

'Hey!' Justin said, embracing me.

Man he smelt good.

'You look lovely, you don't have to impress me you know.' Justin said winking.

'Well, thanks.' I replied smiling. 'You smell really good by the way!'

'You enjoy smelling me now?' Justin said laughing.

'Oh shush you, you smell really amazing, seriously.' I said cheekily. 'So what we going to do for the rest of today best friend?'

'Hmmm...' Justin said. 'Want to grab a Macy's?'

'Hell yeah!' I said, excitedly.

'Sounds like a plan then?' Justin said, laughing a little.

I nodded.

We both headed outside to Justin's car, before leaving the driveway and heading to McDonalds.

'Drive Thru, or eat in?' Justin said.

'How about Drive Thru, then we chill in the car?' I suggested.

Justin nodded. 'Let's go then!'

We arrived at McDonalds and pulled into the Drive Thru, to be met by a machine.

'Hello, may I take your order?' The machine said.

'Yes please, can I have a large chicken nugget meal with a coke please? Lauren?' Justin asked.

'I'll have the same.' I replied.

'Make that two large nugget meals please with a coke.' Justin said, before the words appeared on the machine.

'Is that all?' The machine asked.

'Yes thank you.' Justin replied.

'That will be $10, please pull forward to the paying area. Thank you.' The machine said, before Justin pulled forward.

I grabbed my purse out of my bag, taking out $10 before Justin had chance to get his money out.

'It's on me.' I said, smiling.

Justin smiled, knowing that there was no point in arguing with me.

I handed the money to Justin, which he then handed to the Cashier, who looked at Justin and I in shock.

Justin then quickly pulled up to the food collection area, grabbed our food before the McDonalds man could say anything, and pulled round to the parking area.

Justin turned off the engine leaving on the radio quietly.

'I love McDonalds way to much.' I said randomly, before opening my McDonalds Bag.

'Same here.' Justin said, already tucking into his chips. 'So you excited to go on tour?'

'Of course, I'll be a nervous wreck though on the day.' I said.

'Aw, I was the same, but you'll get used to it, I promise you.' Justin said, comfortingly.

'Thanks Justin, are you coming to watch?' I asked.

'Of course, got to support my girl.' Justin said.

I smiled wide. 'Cody can't though can he?'

'I'm not sure. I doubt it.' Justin said.

'Didn't think so. Hopefully he can make it, and I can have all my best friends with me, because I'm flying out my best friends from home in three days!' I explained.

'Ooh! Are they the two I met on Skype?' Justin asked.

'They are indeed.' I replied, finishing up my chips.

Suddenly, Fight For This Love came on the radio, and Justin started singing. I began to record him singing a long, with a bit of dancing.

He was so cute.

I stopped recording, to join him on the second chorus.

‘We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love,
We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love,
We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love,
If it's worth having, it's worth fightin' for, oh!' We sung!

‘And there you have it, this weeks Number One! Fight For This Love Lauren Mancell, but how long will it stay at the top spot? Join us at the Big Top 40 next Sunday from 4.’ The radio host said before the adverts started playing.

Justin and I just looked at one another, before I screamed.

‘OH MY GOD!’ I said. I threw myself at Justin for a hug. ‘Did she really just say that my single was number one?!?!?!’

‘Yeah! Oh my gosh, I’m so proud of you Lauren!!!!’ Justin said, returning the hug.

I quickly text Scooter:

OH MY GOSH, FIGHT FOR THIS LOVE IS NUMBER ONE!!!!!! :D

Then I logged into Twitter:

@Lozz1996 – OH MY GOSH, JUST HEARD ON @Bigtop40 THAT #FIGHTFORTHISLOVE IS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN’T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH, I LOVE YOUUUUUUU #PROUD XXX

I checked my mentions retweeting some fans, and some special mentions from Scooter, Usher, Justin, Cody and my best friends back home.

@ScooterBraun – Massive congratulations to my newest discovering whose owning that top spot right now @Lozz1996 #soproud #muchlove

@CodySimpson – Gutted I can’t see my incredible best friend @Lozz1996 to say a MASSIVE CONGRATS ON HER FIRST SINGLE GOING TO NUMBER ONE!! You go girl, proud! :’)

@UsherRaymondIV - @Lozz1996 Honoured to have seen this girl singing in the studio, now being number one with her first single, chuffed for you!

@sophietomo123 – OMG MY BEST FRIEND IS NUMBER ONE IN THE US, AND THE UK, CAN’T DESCRIBE HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU BEAUITUL!! @Lozz1996 #PROUD

@justinbieber – Chilling in the car to hear that my best friends first single #FightForThisLove is number in the US, so proud of you @Lozz1996 :D #speechless #muchlove

I retweeted them all, feeling ecstatic.

Finally recovering from my excitement I posted some of the video of Justin singing on to my Viddy account, sharing it to twitter. I'd upload it to Facebook and YouTube later on.

Then I quickly text Sophie and Sarah asking them if we could Skype later, so we could arrange them getting picked up in three days time. I was so excited.

I'm free, Skype me whenever! xxx [\i]

I'm ready when you are :) miss you xxxxxxx [\i]

'You ready to go back, my incredible number one best friend?' Justin asked, smiling.

'I am indeed, chauffeur.' I replied laughing.

Justin pulled out of the parking lot, and we headed back home.

'You want to come on Skype, and see my best buddies again?' I asked Justin.

'Sure!' Justin said, as we arrived home.

5minutes while I set the laptop up and I'll Skype you, Justin's going to be on Skype with me by the way! xxxxxxx [\i]

Neither of the girls replied so I assumed they were checking their appearance over and over for Justin. Bless them!

I plugged my phone into the docking station and put my music on shuffle as I was setting up the laptop ready for Skype.

The thought of seeing my best friends again in three days after so long put me on a real high! Who knew how 'high' I would be when it was the day of their arrival!

Finally after so long the laptop loaded up and I logged into Skype. I text Justin quickly telling him I was about to go on web cam, and then turned my music down so I could hear them.

'HEY!' I said as their faces flicked onto my screen!

'LAUREN!' They both said. ‘WE’RE SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!’

'Thank you.’ I said blushing. ‘Oh my days, you don't know how excited I am to see you guys, feels like ages when I saw you last!'

'That’s because it has been ages silly girl!' Sarah said laughing a little.

'Shush you.' I said, joking around. 'What times your flight?'

'1:30am I think.' Sophie said.

'I seriously cannot wait! We can go on major shopping trips and I want to buy you loads of stuff cause I owe you both a lot, and it can be my treat! I'm sure Justin & Cody can squeeze in some time with us to! Speaking of the devil.' I said, as Justin walked in.

Sarah's eyes went wide as Justin waved at the screen. 'Hello there ladies!'

Hey Justin.’ Sophie said, calmly, she liked Justin but she wasn’t as obsessed at Sarah was.
Sarah just smiled in awe of Justin.

‘You two gorgeous girlies excited to be flying out soon?’ Justin asked, making conversation.

Sarah snapped out of her daydream enough to say yes before breaking out into a mini celebration dance routine.

‘Nice moves.’ Justin said smiling.

Justin and I started copying her, emphasising different moves, causing Sophie to just burst into laughter.

‘Just wait till you get here! I’ve missed you guys so much!’ I said, making a heart shape with my hands.

Justin looked at me and smiled. He mimed ‘cute’ and I gave him a funny look.

‘We’ve missed you to.’ They said smiling.

‘I’m sorry my beautifuls, but I better be off…Sorry it was only short but I need to do some things before I go to bed, need to be fully rested to see you in three days!’ I said. I did a few dance moves that Sarah had done before for a joke, before I blew them some kisses and signed off.

‘How come you signed off so early?’ Justin asked as soon as I signed out.

‘I need to post a video for Request Day on youtube, Facebook message my family, and then I thought we could do something.’ I suggested, smiling.

‘Oh okay, makes sense.’ Justin said.

I posted a few videos of my covers for Request day on to youtube before I began to Facebook message all my family.

Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t Facebook messaged you in a while, I've had so much going on! I’ve recorded my second single, and today I’ve been in dance all day learning the choreography for it, and its seriously amazing! Man have I missed some serious dance training. I don’t know if you knew that I was on the Ellen show not long ago with Justin promoting my mini tour that kicks off in 4 days which is exciting stuff! I’ll send you the link to the Ellen show catch up cause I don’t know if you can get it on the TV at home just in case. Shouldn’t be too long until I see everyone again as you know I am the opening act on Justin’s tour which will stop off at home, and Scooter has arranged the tour so I can spend some time at home, and hopefully I can fly you all out soon enough to come to a concert, unless you want to wait until the tour gets to the UK, I don’t mind! I cannot wait to see everyone again, I love you all lots like jelly tots and I’ll message you again soon! Bye! Oh, how could I forget? MY SINGLE FIGHT FOR THIS LOVE IS NUMBER ONE IN THE UK AND THE US :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I clicked send before shutting down the laptop. I turned to Justin, wrapping my arms around his waist.

‘Hey you, what’s this for?’ Justin asked surprised, yet still putting his arms around me.

‘Cause I can, you’re my best friend, plus you give next level good cuddles.’ I said smiling, looking up from his chest.

Justin laughed. ‘So do you, you little cutie.’

‘Hey! I’m not that little.’ I said, laughing.

‘Stand up straight then.’ Justin said.

I stood straight next to Justin.

‘Oh shush you, you’re just freakishly tall.’ I said laughing.

Justin winked at me and we went back to cuddling.

‘What we going to do then my lovely?’ I asked.

‘I don’t know, not going to lie I’m quite comfy here.’ Justin said.

‘Same here, but we can’t stay here the whole time.’ I said.

I grabbed my phone off my docking station, still holding on to Justin with my other arm. I unlocked it and clicked the camera app, before holding it up.

‘Smile!’ I said, tapping the camera button.

I looked back at the photo I had taken and smiled, as did Justin.

‘Hey let me take a photo of us!’ Justin said, as he unlocked his phone and told me to smile.

Without Justin knowing I stuck my tongue out towards his as if to lick him.

He looked back at the photo. ‘What are you doing you weirdo?’

‘I like it!’ I said. ‘Send it me, and I’ll send you mine?’

We sent each other the photos and ended up taking loads and loads of photos of us messing around, and editing them, but it had to be said that there were some pretty good ones of us just smiling, or pulling weird faces at each other. My favourite was Justin kissing my cheek, which I set as my lock screen.

Justin and I both posted some of the funniest photos to Instagram, sharing to Facebook and Twitter gaining loads of comments about how cute we would be together, and all that, not that I was complaining, don't forget I was a huge belieber before this all came around. I was living my dream and not just the singing, the fact I had actually got to know and become best friends with the one and only Justin Drew Bieber.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was up till 4am last night going through this story changing bits, deleting bits and adding some new bits, so there may be some changes?

I've got so many ideas for future chapters, and I LOVE this story so much!!!!

Comment, Subscribe & Recommend to make it all worth while?!

LaurenBieber2010 xxxxx