Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Twenty.

@Lozz1996 - GOODMORNING! X

@Lozz1996 – Still buzzing from the fact that #FightForThisLove is number one back home in the UK and the US, love all my fans all over the world for all the support, Mwah xx

@Lozz1996 - Tickets are on sale for my mini concerts that will be starting in two days! #2days #excited

@Lozz1996 - Cannot wait to be reunited with my best friends again tomorrow! :D #EXCITED

Today was another day full of dance rehearsals before my mini tour kick started. Scooter knew for a fact I wouldn't be up for dance rehearsals tomorrow because my best friends were flying out, however he booked the day after for a 2 hour rehearsal in the morning so my friends could recover from their long flight, and I could get some last minute practice.

I knew the whole routine off by heart now, so I was constantly practising it in the studio, holding a mic, and singing quietly along side an instrumental.

'Last time to music and we're finished guys!' Lisa said, pressing play one last time.

I could tell that every single of the dancers were shattered, but they still managed to pull off a good performance. Lisa looked proud!

'Well done everybody! Rest up tomorrow, then it's tour time!!' I shouted.

Everyone cheered, and headed out of the studio.

'Lisa is it alright if I stay in here a little while longer? I just want to choreograph a little piece for my cover songs.' I asked.

Lisa nodded. 'Sure, you know where I am if you need me!'

I nodded. 'Thank you!'

I had to let Scooter know today which songs I wanted for my covers, and to be honest I had no idea. I didn't want all sad songs, but I wanted some so I could show off my voice. With slow songs I found it easier to choreograph to, so I decided on some slow songs. In the end I decided on Ordinary People, Unfaithful, and Forget You a long side my two singles: Fight For This Love and All About Tonight.

I ended up spending a couple of hours in the dance studio without being interrupted, before Justin came in for some rehearsals.

'Hey you! I've been looking for you all morning.' Justin said.

'Hey! Sorry, I completely forgot to text you this morning cause I had to speak to Scoot, and do some choreography.' I explained.

'It's alright! How long have you been in here for?' Justin asked.

'3 hours I think!' I replied. 'I decided to do a bit of choreography for my cover songs.'

'Ooo, check you out.' Justin said, winking. 'Do I get a sneak preview?'

I shook my head. 'Not until show time. You are coming to watch aren't you?!' I asked.

'You bet!' Justin said.

I smiled wide, before giving him an air cuddle because I was all sweaty. Justin laughed, and pretended to give me an air cuddle back.

'I better head back to my room and sort it all out for Sophie and Sarah to fly out tomorrow!' I said excitedly.

Justin nodded, and laughed a little at my excitement. 'I'll catch you later? I have rehearsals now till 3, so we can do something after?'

I nodded. 'Course we can J.' I said, before waving and heading out of the studio.

I managed to get back to my room, quickly shower then change before loading up Skype.

‘MY GIRLS!’ I shouted, as soon as both the cameras connected up.

‘LAUREN!’ Sophie and Sarah shouted in chorus!

‘How are you?’ I asked.

‘We’re good thanks, yourself?’ They asked, again in unison.

‘I’m good thanks, just shattered, been dancing all morning, not long left the studio!’ I explained.

I screamed a little. ‘I can’t believe I’m going to see you both again tomorrow! Been so long!’

‘I know! I packed as soon as you told me about us flying out I’ve been that excited!’ Sophie said.

I laughed. ‘How’s your packing going Sarah?’

‘Good for me.’ Sarah said, smiling. ‘Just got to put the last few bits and pieces in tonight, and in the morning and I’m sorted!’

‘Well we can go on some massive shopping spree tomorrow, all on me! My treat!’ I said smiling.

Sophie and Sarah’s faces lit up. ‘Sounds good!’

My phone buzzed randomly, before letting out a ring.

‘Sorry guys, will be back in two.’ I said, before sliding my phone to answer.

‘Hey Nathan!’ I said.

‘Hey you! Long time no speak!’ Nathan said.

‘I know yeah, I’ve been too busy to text, I’m sorry.’ I explained.

‘Don’t apologise it’s the same here. Was just wondering if you were busy tonight? We’re in town, and I thought we could maybe have a catch up session over dinner?’ Nathan suggested.

‘Yeah sounds good to me!’ I said, happily.

‘So I’ll pick you up at 7?’ Nathan asked.

‘Sure! I’ll see you then.’ I said.

‘You will! Bye!’ Nathan said, putting the phone down.

I locked my phone again and went back to Skype with Sophie and Sarah.

‘Who was that lovely?’ Sophie asked.

‘Nathan, from The Wanted. He wants me to go out for dinner with him tonight so we can have a catch up.’ I explained.

‘Whit woooo, Lauren’s got a date!’ They both started singing.

‘Shush you two!’ I said, laughing at them both.

Just after, there was a light tap on my door. 'Hey Lauren, it's Justin.'

'Come in!' I said, smiling.

'She soooooo likes him!' Sarah whispered to Sophie on Skype!

'I heard that you two.' I said.

They both laughed.

Justin walked in, and sat next to me on the bed. He leant his head on my shoulder before saying hey to Sophie and Sarah. They waved, and as Justin turned away they both winked at me.

'Anyways girlies I'm off. I'll speak to you later, I love youuuu!' I said waving.

They both waved back and I signed off. Justin fell back onto the bed, and I turned to face him.

'You look shattered.' I said, pushing a piece of hair out of his face.

'I am! Need some sleep me thinks.' Justin said.

'Have a nap then?' I suggested.

'I can't can I silly? I'm here to spend time with you.' Justin explained.

I smiled wide. He was so adorable.

'J, don't be silly of course you can. You know you don't have to always spend time with me, and I'd rather you'd be feeling 100%.' I explained.

Justin smiled.

'Make yourself comfortable, all tucked in, and have a snooze. I'll stay in here if you want till you wake up okay? But I'll wake you up at 6:30 latest so that you'll be able to sleep properly tonight, yeah?' I suggested.

Justin nodded, before stripping down to just his boxers and tucking himself into my bed.

I have to admit that I had to stop myself from staring as he got himself ready to have his nap. Justin was hot.

I managed to take a picture of Justin asleep, before I began searching through all my wardrobes for something to wear to see Nathan. I didn't want to look too formal, but I also didn't want to look too casual.

I was terrible at picking out clothes to wear, so I was always late for everything. Been as Justin was asleep I had a load of time to choose, and try out styles.

Within an hour I'd tried on half my clothes and still hadn't settled for something nice to wear. In the end I decided on light blue skinny jeans, a black vest top tucked in, a black cardigan, black heels and a black clutch with some jewellery. While Justin was still asleep I put on my heels, and practiced walking around the room.

I was never good at walking round in heels. I just hoped I didn't fall flat on my face, hurt myself somehow or wake Justin up. I knew too well what I was like.

I'd managed to perfect walking in heels by the time I had to wake Justin up.

'Justin, time to wake up lovely, it's half six.' I said, sitting next to him on the bed, gently shaking him.

He grumbled a bit, before rubbing his eyes, and looking straight at me. I walked over to the mirror, perfecting my make up, and putting my earrings in before walking over to my bed to put my heels back on.

'You look nice Lauren, where are you off to?' Justin asked, a little shocked.

'Thanks J, I'm meeting up with Nathan from The Wanted for a little catch up, we haven't seen each other in a while, and it'll be nice. I don't look too dressed up do I?' I asked.

Justin shook his head.

'You look gorgeous.' Justin said, followed by a smile.

'Thanks.' I said, walking over to give Justin a cuddle. 'I'm sorry I kind of ditched our time together Justin, but we'll do something soon yeah?'

Justin smiled. 'It's fine Lauren, I fell asleep so we didn't have much time really to do anything anyway.'

'Thanks Justin.' I ran my fingers through his hair. 'So what are you going to do while I'm gone?'

'Not sure yet, but I'll stay up till you're back so I know you're okay, and text me if you need me though yeah?' Justin explained.

'Thanks J, but it'll be fine, it's not a date or anything so you don't have to stay up if you don't want to.' I explained.

'Well I will just in case.' Justin explained.

I smiled back to Justin, just as my phone buzzed.

Hey, I'm outside, sorry if I'm early, so just let me know if you need more time :) xx [\i]

'Nathan?' Justin asked.

'Yeah, his here early so I'm going to go now, I'll see you later J.' I said.

'See you later, don't have too much fun without me.' Justin said, sounding slightly sad.

I blew it off, and headed to the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I just realised I wrote this chapter really really really long, so i've had to chop it in half :P

Thank you everyone for my lovely comments :) and I apologise for not updating very quickly. I've been altering my story for a few weeks now, so the future chapters make sense because I keep coming up with new ideas!

Keep the comments, subscribes & recommendations coming! <3

LaurenBieber2010 xxxxx