Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Eight.

The next morning I was up very early, which wasn’t something I looked forward to. Lets just say I’m not a morning person. Today was a very busy and important day for me. Scooter insisted I had to do some more recording and start some new tracks that I could possibly use on the tours, as they weren’t as far in the future as I thought. Then as well as this I have some promotional work to do, which meant interviews, to get myself more fans, and to let everyone know about Fight for this love, that would be released next week, and about the tours, and tickets.

I was never a confident person when I was back home, so I knew for sure I was going to be very shy in these interviews. I was hoping that I wouldn’t get myself too worked up about them. Stress was never good.

On the way to my first ever radio interview, I quickly tweeted –

@Lozz1996 – On my way to my first ever radio interview, argh, really nervous! Tune in to Capital FM at 11 to hear me live xxx

I got loads of mentions wishing me lots of luck, and that I’d be fine. I replied to as many as I could saying thank you, before I arrived at the radio station.

‘Welcome to the show Lauren, it’s great to finally have you here!’ The radioman said.

‘Thank you so much for having me. Just to let you know, you’re the first radio people to have me, and I’m not exactly a confident person.’ I said, slightly shy.

There were few aw’s, before the man continued. ‘Well, we’re very honoured indeed. So I see on twitter your first ever single comes out in five days, and the iTunes preview came out yesterday.’ He paused. ‘So we’re going to play it in the studio so our listeners can hear it.’

The familiar tune of my single played through the speakers, then soon ended, as the preview was only forty seconds long.

‘That song sounds incredible Lauren.’ A female radio host said.

‘Thank you. I can’t wait for everyone to hear the whole thing. Fingers crossed it’s everything everyone expects and more.’

‘I have also seen a lot of tweets from you and your fans about request day. So tell us all about that.’ He said.

I smiled; this could really help boost my fan base.

‘Well, every week I ask my fans to tweet me songs that they would like me to cover. So before request day, which is every Friday, I chose two or more songs that my amazing fans have asked me to cover, then I cover them, then post them on youtube. I do it to stay grounded, and I think it helps me connect with the fans. I want to do it for as long as possible, and even when I can’t, I want to make up for it somehow, whether that being ustreams, or doing lots of covers the next week. You might have seen on twitter to about how Justin’s joining me as a special guest on today's Request Day!’ I explained.

‘I have indeed, and also about your little six pack competition between you two.'

I smiled, thinking about our little game.

‘Yes that’s true, Justin and I are going to see who can get a six pack first, so I’m heading to the gym as much as I can to get them muscles. Justin’s at the gym right now working on his.’ I explained.

‘Well I’m betting on you.’ The female radio host paused to smile at me. ‘So some listeners have tweeted in some questions for you. The first one is who is the most famous person do you have in your phonebook? That’s from @LaurenFan_’

‘Being honest, I don’t have many famous people in my phone book, but it would have to be Justin Bieber.’ I replied.

‘Next question, from @GeorgeLauren is, are you a single pringle? If so would you date a fan?’ The lady asked again.

I laughed a little, then said ‘I am indeed, and of course, don’t see why not.’

‘And finally, @LaurenFanBase would like to know what the name of your fan base is actually called?’’
I thought for a little, I actually had no idea.

‘I’m not very creative, so my fans will have to tweet me some ideas, and I’ll chose one, because I have no idea!’

She smiled. The main radioman looked back to me and said – ‘Well a big thank you to Lauren Mancell for being with us today, and big luck in the future girl, don’t forget where your first radio interview was.’
I laughed, and then said my goodbyes, as a new up coming band was heading in to the studio.

Again, being glued to my twitter account, I ended up bumping into one member of the band, who was rather good looking.

‘Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.’ I said.

‘No need to be sorry, it was me not looking where I was going. To addicted to this stupid twitter app.’ the boy said.

‘Me too! My name’s Lauren.’ I said, putting my phone in my pocket, and putting my hand out to this boy.

‘I’m Nathan.’ He replied.

We shook hands quickly, before Nathan’s band were told they had five minutes before they had to be in the radio area.

‘I know this probably sounds weird, but is there any chance we could swap numbers?’ Nathan asked.
I nodded, smiling, before swapping phones to get each other’s numbers. Once we had each other’s numbers, we quickly hugged before Nathan headed in, and I headed back to the car.

At four o'clock I was finally back home. I'd done three or four radio interviews, and had been texting Nathan since the first interview.

So how did your radio interview go? [\I]

My phone buzzed again.

It went really well thanks, our first single came out yesterday so it was just talking about that :) [\I]

I quickly replied back -

That's great :) No offence, but I don't know who your band is, or your single name /: so you'll have to let me know so I can YouTube it and listen :)x [\I]

Within a minute, my phone vibrated.

That's no problem, I don't really know who you are either :P our band's called The Wanted and our single's called All Time Low x[\I]

Then my phone buzzed again, unexpectedly:

Where you at? Me & Cody are back from the gym, and free for a bit before we have tutoring later x [\I]

I replied to Nathan, and Justin's messages, before checking my twitter feed, and messaging my family back home.

Then I realised Scooter wanted me in the studio at 5, to try out some newly written songs. Noticing it was half four, I ran up the stairs, and quickly showered, and threw on some clothes quick time. I put my Jeggings on, a white top, a grey jacket, then some thick fluffy socks. Then I text Justin again, even though he hadn't replied, and told him Scooter needed me in the studio at 5, so to see me there.

Again, I raced down the stairs, and to the studio, seeing Scooter casually sitting down talking to some man.

'Your early.' Scooter said.

I looked at my phone.

'Scoot, it's like one minute too.' I said, laughing a little.

'Oh.' He said. 'Well let's get started then, I'll give you some lyrics to sing, and we'll chose which one's we like, and can get working on tomorrow. I hope you've been tweeting about Fight For This Love that's out in less than five days.'

I then realised, as soon as the words came from his lips that I hadn't tweeted anything today.

I quickly tweeted -

@Lozz1996 - Don't forget #FightForThisLove is out in less than #5days #excited

@Lozz1996 - And tweet me what you think our fan base should be called #becreative xxx

I heard an iphone make a text message noise. It wasn't mine, and it wasn't Scooter's or his friends. The door then opened and revealed Justin, looking at his phone. I then released it was my tweet sent to his phone, that had made the noise.

Scooter ushered me into the studio, where the lyrics to the songs were. I read through the first set, before doing a few voice warm ups, then I started to sing:

'I bought a new pair of shoes,
I got a new attitude when I walk,
Cause I'm so over you
And it's all about tonight.

I'm going out with the girls,
Ready to show all the boys what I got,
I'm letting go of the hurt,
Cause it's all about tonight.'

I stopped, as that's as far as Scooter told me to go.

'I love it.' Justin said.

I smiled. 'I really like it, is it going to be up tempo, or do I need to slow it down a bit?'

'Well it sounded good the way you just did it, so it's going to be up tempo again.' Scooter replied. 'Well your finished Lauren, just wanted you to have a flavour for it really. Don't forget tutoring in an hour.'

'Okay!' I shouted, now walking to meet Justin and Cody in the main room. 'How's the six packs going guys?'

'Getting there.' They said in chorus.

'Do I get a sneak peak so I know where my rivals six packs are at?' I said, cheekily.

'If we get to see yours too.' Justin said, winking.

'Okay.' I was a really self-conscious person really, but I had to see how Justin's six-pack was doing.
Justin lifted his top up half way, I knew he already had abs, but boy had he been working on them. I did a few quick steps so I could see from side on.

'What are you doing?' Justin said, laughing.

'You know, just checking them out from side on.' I replied, staring at each individual bit of his tummy.

Justin was seriously getting hotter if that is even possible.

'So now you’re checking my abs out?' Justin said, sounding very cocky indeed.

'Maybe.' I replied. 'There alright, mine are better. Cody, you too.'

Cody had just been standing there with his top down, but I was eager to see his too.

'Where's my drum roll?' Cody asked.

'Oh sorry.' I said, smiling, then patting my hands on my thighs for Cody's drum roll.

He lifted his top up slowly. Slowly revealing the v shape, then each little pack of muscle individually. Wow. He seriously had been working out, even before the little competition between me and Justin.

'Now that's what I call a six pack Justin.' I said, pointing to Cody's gorgeous set of abs.

'Shush, his been working out a lot more than I have.' Justin replied.

'Or someone has had way to many McDonalds.' I said, poking Justin in the side.

He giggled a bit. That means he must be ticklish there. Hmmm, that may come in useful one day.

Cody and Justin pulled their tops down. Ergh, why were boy's tops invented, then I could of stared at them all day....mmm.

'So where's yours then missy?' Justin said.

I was hoping he had forgotten. I pulled my top up super quick then, just as quickly downwards, avoiding my belly bar.

'There you go.' I said.

'Hey, we didn't get a proper observation.' Cody said.

'Well that's all you get.' I replied, winking.

I turned round to start walking off to who knows where, before someone ran up behind me, and grabbed me round the waist. Although Justin didn't have the six-pack Cody did, he sure must have some arm muscles to pick me up.

'You aren't going anywhere missy, I want to see it properly.' I laughed a bit, then pulled my top up slower this time so they could see properly.

'Since when did you have your belly button pierced?'

'I had it done when I was 15.' I replied.

'It's hot.' Justin said.

I giggled a bit trying to hide my blush. Then I tensed my muscles a bit so you could see them properly. Well, being honest it didn't really make much difference.

'Aww your six packs cute.' Justin said, poking where the little bits of muscle should be.

'Hey, I'm getting there, and I'm still going to win out of us two.' I replied.

'We'll see my friend, we'll see.' Justin said, smiling.

'We will indeed. Hey Justin? Do you remember what today is?' I said.

Justin smiled, 'How could I forget?'

'Be right back.' I said before running up the stairs to get the laptop and my guitar for our covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I spolit you all and posted two chapters ;)

Comment, Subscribe and Recommend :)

LaurenBieber2010 xxxx