I'm Looking for Something More Than This

So You... Like Nathan?

I… actually had people that wanted to meet me? Oh my gosh… That was amazing. They were all so sweet and most of them wished me good luck on the rest of the tour. It just put me in the happiest mood. Once everything was all over, I couldn’t keep from smiling.

When I was ready to head back to my bus, I grabbed my things and started off. Just before I could get to the door though, someone called out to me. It was Nathan…

“Where you going?” he shouted, his voice echoing through the night.

Everyone swore at him, hushing him to be more quiet incase some determined fans poked from out behind somewhere.

“My bus…” I told him with a duh tone.

“We’re celebrating!” Kendall reminded me.

OH! I… forgot. Everything was just a bit crazy tonight. I forgot all about Kirstie mentioning their little party on the BTR bus to me. It’s going to be a crazy night.

I hurried over to Kendall who was waiting for me. He sent me a smile before hooking an arm around my shoulders. When we walked inside, the guys had music going already and were dancing around. Giving into it all, I let myself have fun. But as the time passed, something was on my mind… a lot…

Nathan

He just looked adorable. And whenever I glanced at him, he seemed to be glancing at me. It made my stomach feel… all fluttery. What are these feelings?! My Gosh! I need to talk to someone… Where’s Kirstie?!

Since Kendall seemed to be the one closest to me, I asked him. He told me that she was in the back working. I really didn’t want to disturb her, but… I really need to talk. I don’t care if she likes Nathan or not. I just need to talk to someone. She’s a girl… We can have girl talk right?

While I was making my way in that direction, Nathan called for me. No! Not now! I need to talk to someone about you! But those eyes… They’re green with the most perfect shade of blue. I couldn’t look away!

“You did absolutely amazing tonight,” he smiled.

“Thank you,” I couldn’t contain the smile that took over my face, “You guys were brilliant too,” I managed to get to.

His smile seemed to grow too. Isn’t he just so cute? NO! He’s not cute! I just met him a week ago! I shouldn’t be feeling this way!

“Yeah so… I need to talk to Kirstie, so…” I trailed off.

He nodded his head while pressing his lips together as if holding something in. Before I had the chance to question, he walked way. While letting out a sigh, I opened the door slowly, hoping not to startle her. When it was opened all the way, she was looking up at me from behind her computer. I sent her a small smile as I walked over and sat beside her.

“What are you doing?” I asked, starting somewhere…

“Working on this flyer,” she shrugged.

“That’s no fun,” I teased.

“Yeah, but… Gotta do it,” she sighed.

I nodded my head and looked around for a little bit. I didn’t know how to bring this up. But the more I just held it in the more it bothered me!

“Can I… talk to you about something?” I asked softly, finally finding the courage.

“Sure,” she replied.

“So um…” I had a hard time already, “I… kind of like someone,” I got the ball rolling.

“I know,” she spoke gently.

“You do?” I was surprised. “Do… you think he knows?”

“I think he has a good idea,” she added, keeping the same tone as before.

“Really?” I was suddenly scared now. Oh boy…

“He’s a good guy though. You guys would be cute together,” she said, but it seemed half hearted.

“I know you kind of like him…” I wasn’t sure if I should have said that… but I did.

“You know?!” her eyes grew so wide.

“I had an idea…”

“I’ve just… kind of always liked Kendall,” she shrugged.

“Wait, whoa… Kendall?” I questioned, feeling my brow wrinkle up.

“Isn’t that… who we’re talking about?”

“I was… talking about… Nathan,” I giggled.

“So you… like Nathan?” she tried to get it straight.

“Yeah… don’t… you?”

“NO! I like Kendall!” she giggled.

“Well, I like Nathan!” I laughed as well.

“This whole time, I thought you liked Kendall.”

“Oh my gosh, no! Our personalities are just the same, but different enough that we just clicked,” I couldn’t believe this was happening… It’s kind of really funny, “I thought you liked Nathan!”

“It was the same situation with us!” she laughed harder this time, “But… he’s told me… He kind of likes you,” she wiggled her eyebrows.

“No he doesn’t,” I couldn’t accept it. He can’t… like me!

“He does,” she sang in a dorky tone.

I just made me laugh… and her too. This was what happened throughout the rest of our night. The two of us stayed back here teasing each other about our little crushes. It was funny though. I’m glad we know each other well enough and trust each other to have talks like this. It makes this tour so much easier!
♠ ♠ ♠
And it was just lovely :3 lol

comment??