I'm Looking for Something More Than This

You Got Your Wish

I’m going crazy! Neither Nathan, nor Sophie has answered any of my texts! That either means it went really well or really bad.

“Kirstie, carrying your phone with you everywhere isn’t going to make them answer quicker,” Logan teased as all of us were eating breakfast.

“I want them to be together though! They’re so cute and they both really like each other,” I whined.

“Well whatever needed to happen I’m sure happened,” Kendall encouraged me.

“Yeah and that’s all you can do,” Carlos added in.

“I know they want to be together though,” I went on.

“I’m sure they will, they’re perfect for each other,” James smiled.

“As I told her in my last text, they better be making out,” I muttered, making everyone laugh.

The five of us finished up breakfast and there was still another half an hour to go until we got to our destination. I’m going stir crazy! I eventually did part with my phone when I had to go to the bathroom but of course when I walked out, Logan was holding it out to me.

“It just buzzed,” He snickered.

”AH!” I squealed, running to grab it and opening the text.

“What does it say?” Kendall asked me.

“It says, ‘greatest night of my life!’” I told them, making me giggle as well as everyone else.

“Well you got your wish Kirstie,” Carlos said.

“That doesn’t sound like something Sophie would say though,” I was still laughing. “I bet Nathan wrote that! It sounds like he would.”

“Well either way, I’m sure they’re together,” Kendall shrugged.

“Aw now we have a couple on tour,” Logan whined.

“You’re just jealous cause you think Sophie is hot,” James teased and Logan just shrugged. Oh my brother…

The second that we reached our destination, I flew over to Sophie’s bus and threw opening the door, seeing Nathan and Sophie curled up on the couch.

”YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER! AND SO ADORABLE!” I squealed hugging them tightly.

“Nathan wrote that! I didn’t!” Sophie immediately stated.

“I knew you would!” I laughed, pointing at him.

“Why would you think that,” He playfully brushed it off.

“So are you guys together? What happened?” I buzzed.

“We just wanted to talk and get to know each other before we started a relationship so last night we just talked and maybe…kissed…a little,” Soph laughed.

“Ha! I knew it!” I beamed. “You guys are so cute.”

“As much as I hate you for running off like that, thanks Kirstie,” Nathan smiled.

“Aw,” I cooed, pulling them in for a hug.

These two are just the cutest! I can’t believe how much I love them together and I know they love it too. I think this is the beginning of a very beautiful relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
good, i'm glad!!!!

comments???? please?