I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I'm Just Saying...

When Kirstie’s excitement wore off, I convinced her that we should go shopping… without Nathan! She was more than happy for this. She wanted to know what all happened last night. Nathan wanted to tag along though. Once he was with the other guys he seemed to be fine.

After the two of us got changed, we were off to the downtown part of the city that we were in. I loved just being able to walk around without cameras flashing everywhere. I got nervous a few times, but it was just a glare from a car or a building. Kirstie didn’t take notice though. That was a good thing.

Once we were inside our first store, we talked about the things we liked. I wasn’t about to bring up anything that happened last night. She was going to have to bring it up… and I knew it was only a matter of time…

“So… Is he a good kisser?” she randomly changed subjects.

“What?!” I shot back, caught off guard by it.

“Nathan… is he a good kisser?” she giggled, knowing she totally got to me.

“I don’t kiss and tell!” I caught myself giggling as well.

“Tell me!” she whined.

“He’s… phenomenal,” I sighed, smiling at the memory.

“AH!” she squealed, almost clapping her hands together from how excited she got.

“Well what about you and Kendall?” I changed subjects.

“What about me and Kendall?”

“Anything happen?” I raised my eyebrow.

“No… and It’s never going to happen,” she muttered while turning around to face a new rack.

“But you don’t know that. I never thought I would be getting to know Nathan like this,” I tried to keep her positive.

“But we’re just friends,” she shrugged.

“Maybe you could be more than friends…”

“Can we not have this conversation right now?” she huffed.

“I’m just saying… Maybe I could talk to him since you kind of helped Nathan and I….”

“No!” she quickly threw back.

“But Kirstie, you guys would be cute!” I couldn’t help it. Two best friends finally realizing they have a thing for each other… talk about cute!

“I’ll leave all the cuteness to you and Nathan,” she giggled, obviously wanting to move on.

I let it go. I didn’t want to push her too far. But I would just love to see her and Kendall start a little something with each other. We could double date while on tour! I can just tell she really likes him… I just wish one of them would do something about it!
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

comment??