I'm Looking for Something More Than This

You Don’t Need A Guy

"I brought your girl back," I said to Nathan as Sophie and I got back from our day of shopping.

"Yay!" He cheered, running over to swoop her up in a big hug.

I think the guys had like some interview or something to do while Soph and I were gone shopping but they were all back now and they were all chilling and playing music together, I thought it was really cute. But now the cutest thing was Sophie and Nathan hugging each other. Awww.

"Ready to go guys?" Max stood up asking.

"Yeah lets go," James stated.

"Where are we going?" Sophie and I simultaneously asked.

"Beach party!" Logan grinned.

"We can walk to it from here," Nathan explained.

I was really excited, I love the beach! But I'm going to see Kendall shirtless, great. I tried to mentally give myself a pep talk to keep my emotions to myself.

"Kirst, you get first dibs on the bathroom since you're a girl," Carlos said when we got to the bus.

"Okay," I nodded, getting changed quickly so everyone else could change as well.

I plopped down on the couch, waiting for the guys but as I did, the weight on the couch shifted. I looked to see my brother sitting next to me.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem a little bit bummed," Logan started.

"Um...well..." I started but right then Kendall walked out in all his shirtless glory and plopped down.

"Kirst, if we play volleyball I call being on your team because we always kick butt," He snickered.

"We have to go swimming first though!" Carlos called out as he and James walked out.

"Kirstie are you okay?" Kendall gently asked as I was snuggled up to Logan.

"Why don't you guys head to the beach with everyone, we'll catch up with you in a minute," Logan spoke up.

Once we were alone, Logan rubbed my back gently and asked, "What's going on sis?"

"Remember how the other day you said I should tell you when I like someone?" I asked.

"Is this about Nathan? Are you jealous of him and Sophie?" Logan questioned.

"I don't like Nathan, I...like Kendall," I sighed.

"Kendall?" His eyebrows shot up.

"Please don't be mad at me," I said, looking into his dark eyes that mimicked my own.

"Kirstie, why would I be mad?" He cooed.

"Because I like your best friend," I said.

"I wouldn't be mad at you for that," Logie smiled, hugging me. "So why has this got you all upset?"

"Because I've had a crush on him forever but I know he doesn't like me and I've tried to get rid of my feelings for him but I can't," I cried, burying my face in his chest.

"At least you guys are friends though," He tried to encourage.

"That makes it worse though because I can't forget about him," I sobbed.

"Hey, don't let this get you so upset," Logan cooed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Please don't say anything to Kendall though," I begged.

"I won't if you don't want me to," He said before wiping the tears from my face. "You are a wonderful person Kirstie."

"You are my brother though, of course you love me," I mumbled.

"Well yeah, but not all brothers and sisters truly admire each other," He countered. "You are a kind, thoughtful and friendly person. You are independent and an amazing artist with a successful art business that you made and you don't need a guy to complete you."

"Thanks Logie, you always make me feel better," I said.

"I will always be here for you and you can always talk to me," He smiled as we shared a tight hug. "Now lets go have fun at the beach!"

I do feel a lot better after telling Logan, I can't hide much from him and he always encourages me. I am independent but I just want to be with someone who makes me happy and feel loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO! we got our first comment! yay! thank you!!!

Kirstie and Logie

comments?