I'm Looking for Something More Than This

The Henderson’s Make Their Presence Known

“It’s so good to have all you guys here,” Mom spoke up once we all had gotten into the car and were heading to our house.

“It’s nice to be back,” Logan smiled.

“I missed you guys,” Presley pouted, hugging onto Logan and I since she was in-between us.

“Thanks again for letting us come stay with you guys,” Kendall added.

“Of course sweetie,” Mom cooed at him. “You were already kind of like our other son with you being so close with Logan and our families being friends, but especially now that you and Kirstie are together.”

“Oh no, please don’t go there!” I groaned, burying my face into Kendall’s shoulder.

“Go where?” Dad laughed.

“Just anywhere embarrassing,” I laughed.

“Oh we have so many embarrassing stories of you and Logan to tell Sophie and Kendall,” He went on.

“Dad!” Logan and I both groaned.

“Dad built a firepit so we can barbeque tonight,” Presley spoke up with bright eyes. She’s so adorable, I missed her so much! “And then we can tell them stories.”

“How about we don’t make them feel awkward, especially Sophie since she doesn’t know how crazy all of us are,” Logan chuckled.

“Logan is just embarrassed because he likes Sophie,” I giggled.

“Kirstie!” He shot at me.

“What?” I asked. “I’m just saying. But like I said on the plane, you guys are super cute.”

”Mom,” Logan whined.

“It’s not the same around here without you guys,” She chuckled at us.

“The Hendersons always make their presence known in some way,” Kendall smiled at me and Logan.

“You can say that again,” Soph giggled.

“How exactly did we come from a school therapist and a pharmacist?” I laughed, referring to our parents jobs.

The rest of the ride to the house, we just kind of informed Sophie about what it’s like around her and stuff like that. When we arrived at the house, I showed Sophie around our cozy home. It’s certainly no mansion like she lives in but I like it, probably because I grew up here but whatever.

“So you’re going to share my room with me and Kendall’s gonna bunk with Logan because Presley’s room is right across the hall so we don’t want be all couply around her, but we have a finished basement that is like a movie room and stuff so the four of us could just sleep down there too,” I rambled, pushing the door open to my old room and we dumped our stuff on the bed.

“Hi,” I heard a voice say.

“Hey Pres,” I smiled, giving her a tight squeeze when she came into the room.

“Do you wanna see my room?” Presley asked me and Sophie.

“Sure,” Soph smiled.

Presley got a big grin before leading us into her room and it was totally different from the last time I had seen it. In a way, it made me kind of sad. I’m not here all the time and I talk to her on the phone a lot and stuff, but I’m not here for the everyday things. We don’t get to have just the random sister talk, I don’t get to help her redecorate her room, or help her with her homework everyday and that kind of stuff that doesn’t seem like it would be important but you miss it once you don’t have it anymore.

“Hey girls, want to go hang outside?” Logan asked, poking his head in.

“Yeah!” Presley cheered.

Kendall draped his arm around her shoulder and they headed down the stairs. I followed them but I took a look over my shoulder, just in time to see Logan pull Soph in for a hug as he gently rubbed her back.

“Aww,” I couldn’t help but coo, then I realized they didn’t know I was watching and slapped my hand over my mouth.

“Kirstie!” They both shouted.

Logan grabbed a pillow and tossed it at me smacking me in the face but I said, “Sorry but you guys are so cute!”

And with that, I ran down the stairs before I could get smacked with another pillow. They shortly followed us all outside and they just seemed to have great chemistry. I’ve never seen Logan act like this around a girl and it just made my heart so happy. I really want my brother to find someone he can love and that loves him, and I don’t know if Sophie will be that girl but time will tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
What?
ahahahahaha

comments?