I'm Looking for Something More Than This

She Just... Does

Logan and I had just picked out a movie and had it ready to play. We got comfy on the couch with another other, cuddling up to the other tightly. All that was missing was Kendall and Kirstie. They were taking a while though…

“They’re probably making out,” Logan muttered.

“No they’re not,” I couldn’t help but giggle, “I’m sure their conversation ran over.”

He glanced over at me, giving me this look that just screamed that he wasn’t buying that. I just smiled though, hoping it would get him to… and it did. He went on to lean over and plant his lips against mine gently. Before it could turn into anything, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I pulled away to looking, letting my eyes fall on Kendall.

“Logan, I think… Kirstie needs you,” he spoke softly.

“Why?” his features wrinkled up.

“She just… does,” he muttered and headed for the door.

“Kendall,” I called after him, knowing something went wrong. The look in his eyes gave everything away.

Logan followed me, but once I saw Kendall waiting at the door, I pointed him in the direction of the stairs. I’m sure Kirstie needs someone right now… and so does Kendall. And Logan wasn’t that person that Kendall needed.

“What happened?” I approached him slowly once Logan was out of the room.

“I… I broke up with… her,” he muttered, his gaze never leaving the floor.

I felt my eyes grow wide in total shock. He did… what?! I wanted to throw out question after question at him, but… I couldn’t do that. I’m Kendall’s friend as much as I am Kirstie’s. I can’t attack him as just Kirstie’s friend.

“Did… something happen between you two?” I was trying so hard to keep a tender tone.

“I just can’t be with her,” he shrugged.

“Why?”

“I just can’t,” he raised his voice this time.

“Kendall,” I sighed, getting frustrated with him.

“I have to go,” he grumbled while putting his hand on the door.

I wanted him to stay, but I knew we would get nowhere… and I’m pretty sure that Logan wasn’t going to be happy with him. If he came down and I was talking to him, who knows what could go down.

Before he left, I told him that I’d be here for him if he needed me. He nodded his head and then left. While letting out a sigh, I went back into the living room to wait for Logan and maybe Kirstie to come down. I felt like this was a brother sister thing and I didn’t want to interrupt.

Eventually, Logan came back down. He just looked exhausted. Poor thing. Without saying a word, I just opened my arms for him. He fell into them while letting out a heavy sigh. Before he could say anything, I planted a kiss right to his forehead.

“She ok?” I asked gently with my lips still pressed against his skin.

“She fell asleep… crying,” he grumbled.

I didn’t know what to say! I knew deep down that there was a reason for why Kendall did this. Just by looking at him, I could tell that he was hurt. He just wouldn’t tell me anything. I told this to Logan, but of course he’s sister’s hurt. He didn’t care.

Silence stayed between us while we watched our movie. Once I tried to talk to him about everything, he had fallen asleep. It was cute. It actually put a smile on my face… and somehow gave me this hope that everything would be better in the morning… or at least a little better.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Mumbles from inside James bubble* I was waiting for a chest hair comment...
hahahaha

comment??