I'm Looking for Something More Than This

But I'm Here Now

The following morning, I woke up on Kendall’s couch. Every part of me seemed to ache from not being able to sleep in a bed like the previous nights before. While sitting up, I tried to stretch out my achy parts. I heard Kendall’s chuckle as he passed with a steamy mug in his hand. Once I sat up straight, he held it out to me. Taking it with a small smile, I sipped it slowly.

“I told you I had a guest room,” he snickered.

“I didn’t want to move,” I grumbled.

“You doing ok? Ever since we talked last night, you’ve been… grumpy,” he pressed on.

“I don’t know,” I huffed.

“You miss Nathan,” he kind of smirked.

“I do not! Shut it,” I threw back.

“Soph, you can tell me. It’s ok. I won’t tell Logan,” he assured me.

I looked at him, debating if I really trusted me. And… I do. He’s been one of my good friends for almost two years now. Why wouldn’t I be able to trust him?

“Maybe I… do… a little,” I muttered.

“Was that so hard?” he teased.

“I don’t know what to do about it though. I have Logan! He’s enough! Why am I missing Nathan?” I groaned.

“But maybe your hearts not all in it,” he replied.

“Yes it is!” I kind of snapped.

“You guys have been together for what? Six or seven months? Has either of you said I love you?”

“No,” I grumbled.

“Maybe… it’s not love that’s keeping you guys together,” he spoke softly.

Something he said… triggered something. It all came rushing over me. Ever since I saw Logan, I’ve always been attracted to him. There was just something about him that… was so alluring to me. NO! It wasn’t just a physical thing we had! We… care for each other! It’s just… different than… most people.

“I’m not saying you don’t have feelings for the guy, but… maybe they’re just not exactly the right feelings,” he was tender with his tone.

“I don’t want to hurt him though,” I sighed.

“But maybe you’re hurting him more by staying with him.”

I let his words soak in for a few seconds. After it hurt to think about, I told him I was going back home. I needed to see Logan!

When I got there, all was quiet. With a sigh, I made my way up the stairs and into his room. He was lying in his bed. His bare back was facing me while the sheet hung at his waist, letting those… painful to look at back dimples show. Just seeing them made a shiver run down my spine.

Shaking that away, I walked closer and crawled across the bed until I was able to wrap my arms around him. He let out a grunt once I planted a soft kiss on his shoulder. It made me smile though. He makes the cutest little sounds.

“Logie,” I called out softly.

“What?” he muttered.

“I’m home,” I giggled.

“Oh,” he grumbled.

“You ok?” I asked gently, holding him tightly.

“Kirstie and I got into it last night,” he huffed.

“Aw, I’m sorry,” I cooed, letting my fingers run throw his dark hair.

“I wished you could have been here for me,” he puffed.

“But I’m here now,” I gave his shoulder another kiss.

I saw a dimple form before he rolled over, showing off a small smile. Without saying anything, he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck. I let out a few giggles before I placed a few soft kisses along his neck that slowly trailed up to his lips.

I don’t know what Kendall’s talking about… Logan and I are perfect for each other. I don’t need Nathan! NO! I got all I need here with Logan… What does he know? He can’t even tell Kristie why he broke up with him! Like I’m going to take his advice seriously.
♠ ♠ ♠
His newer stuff is a lot better. Wish You Were Here is my current jam... I rock out to it so hard hahahaha

Ahh! I know! I always thought that, but I thought it was something stupid and I would only be amused by it, so I'm like... i'll just secretly be amused by it hahaha We sandwiched the BTSummer Tour Kirstie! hahaha

comment??