I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Begging For What?

When Sophie and I got home, we saw Logans car here but he wasn’t in the house. Eventually we wandered outside to find Logan and Kendall swimming in the pool.

“Hey hot stuff,” I smiled as Kendall pulled himself out of the pool and pushed his wet hair off of his forehead. “Someone is just begging for it.”

“Begging for what?” He smirked, adjusting his board shorts.

I put my hands on the sides of his face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss that he quickly deepened even farther. I so love this boy and our relationship has gotten so much stronger since we’ve gotten back together. When we finally parted, I saw Logan and Soph in a similar position that we had previously been in.

“Get Soph, Logan!” Kendall shouted.

All of the sudden, Kendall grabbed me and hugged me tightly, getting me all wet and Logan did the same to Sophie.

“What in the world are you doing?” Soph asked.

“Getting you wet so now you have to go get changed and come swim with us,” Logie snickered.

“Okay, you guys win,” I giggled, heading upstairs with Soph to get changed.

The four of us spent a long time just messing around in the pool and having so much fun. It was a really nice time with everyone but when Logan and Soph went inside to get something to drink, I took the opportunity to talk to Kendall.

“Can I ask you something?” I questioned, swimming over to him.

“Of course babe,” He smiled, leaving a soft kiss before we sat on the edge of the pool and just dangled our feet in.

“You can’t say any of this to Logan,” I started.

“Uh oh,” Kendall chuckled.

“Soph and I went apartment shopping today. She was thinking that it would be better if her and Logan weren’t together all the time,” I started. “And she said she’s been thinking about Nathan a lot.”

“Yeah she told me that too,” Kendall replied. “I think she misses Nathan.”

“That’s what I think too,” I sighed.

“I mean, her and Logan have been together like seven months and haven’t said ‘I love you’ so that just makes me think something is holding her back,” He went on.

“I want her to be with Logan because I know he is happy with her, but it’s wrong if they both don’t feel the same way and she deserves to be happy,” I smiled.

“And if she’s just staying with Logan just because, then that is hurting him,” Kendall replied.

“I think so too, but it’s not up to us,” I shrugged.

“Hopefully she can figure out what she really wants and it will all work out for everyone,” He said.

“That would be nice, and maybe I can talk to Soph and try to tell her some of that,” I smiled, leaning into him and he wrapped his arms around me.

“You know what’s nice?” Kendall asked.

“What?” I questioned back.

“You,” He grinned.

“I love you,” I smiled up at him.

“I love you too,” Kendall said before connecting our lips.

I just want everyone to be happy! But unfortunately, not everything works that way. At least I have the guy of my dreams back, and I love him so much. I just want Soph and Logan to have that too.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahah i love that song!

KENDALL IS THE PEPPERONI CAUSE HE'S SPICY AND SEXY! hahahahahahhahhahaha

comments?