I'm Looking for Something More Than This

You... Want To Help?

I did it! I had found a place for me! It’s a small house that’s just a short drive from Logan’s! It’s perfect! Well… it’s almost perfect. Logan doesn’t… exactly know about it yet. Slowly, I’ve been moving things from his house to here. He never goes in my room, so he can’t tell. I’m usually always in his.

Kirstie and Kendall’s been helping me. They swore they wouldn’t tell Logan even though it was obvious that they’re not exactly happy with the way I’m handling this. It’ll all work out though! It’s all for the best! He’ll understand.

Today, I was at my new house, working to get it livable. Kirstie was out with Kendall and Logan was doing something with Carlos and James. This was perfect timing for me to get all of this done. I just… wasn’t able to move much furniture. Sliding stuff around the carpet can only last so long.

While I was struggling to get a couch in place, I heard someone knock on the door. It opened slowly while they called out to me. The voice made me stand up straight, nerves bubbling up inside of me. I could feel my eyes grow wide once footsteps echoed throughout the room. CRAP!

“Soph?” he called out again as he walked into the living room.

“Nath?” I nearly gasped once I turned around and met his gaze.

“Hey,” he smiled sweetly.

“What are you… doing here?” I couldn’t hold in.

“Kirstie told me I should… maybe stop by,” he replied while shoving his hands into his pockets.

“Why?” Kirstie… told him? What else did she tell him?!

“Yeah, she said everyone else was busy and you might need some help,” he sent me a small smile.

“You… want to help?” I was kind of shocked.

“Do you… not want any help?”

“I mean… if you want to,” I was trying hard to fight off a smile.

“I do,” he smiled back, bringing up this little flutter in my stomach that hasn’t been there in so long.

After that subsided, we got to work. We actually got so much done! The whole lower half of the house was nearly finished. It just needed a few decorative things. Kirstie can help me with that though. And I can get to the bottom of her sending Nathan over!

“So… did you and Logan… break up?” he asked softly once we took a break.

“No… why?” I asked, looking at him with a wrinkled expression.

“Well, you moved out, so I just figured…” he rambled on, dropping his eyes to the ground while he rubbed the back of his neck. He’s so adorable!

“I feel it’s… coming though,” I sighed.

“I’m sorry,” he seemed to be sincere.

I just nodded my head, not knowing what else to say.

“If you need anything, I’m going to be in town for a while. We’re doing a California tour while working on an album,” he spoke gently.

“Thanks, Nath,” I smiled at him.

“Come here,” he grinned while stepping forward with his arms opened.

I let them warp around me as I did the same with him. It felt… so nice to hug him again. I wished we had talked about where we are… as friends or as… something else. But I can’t be thinking this way. I have a boyfriend… who is wonderful! Our relationship may not be the greatest, but… I’m still hopeful that Logan and I will get better! As long as… Nathan and I stay the way we are, everything should be fine. Logan and I are gong to be fine! … just… fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh... that was a bad idea to go along with... hahaha jk

Soph

comment??