I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I Can Be Your Hero Baby

“What am I supposed to say to her?” Nathan whined through the phone.

“Just offer to help her move. You guys need to talk,” I said before we shared goodbyes.

“Is Nathan going to see Soph?” Kendall asked as him and I were hanging out downtown.

“Yeah, I think so,” I replied. “I hope for her sake she can figure out who she wants to be with, I really want her to be happy.”

“As happy as we are,” He smiled, giving me a sweet kiss.

The two of us walked around, our fingers laced together and browsed through some stores. I bought a few decorative things for Soph’s new place before Kendall got sidetracked by some clothes and went to try them on and came back with a big stack.

“No wonder you’re friends with my brother, you two are both divas,” I teased.

“Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful,” Kendall joked, making us both laugh. “Hey, we should invite ourselves over to Soph’s place for a movie marathon and to hang out tonight.”

“I don’t know if she’ll be okay with that, I mean with Nathan there an all…” I trailed off.

“Who do you think she’ll end up with?” He asked.

“I really don’t know,” I shook my head.

“Me either,” Kendall shrugged.

“I hope it all works out though,” I told him.

“All we can do is be there for them baby,” He replied, wrapping his arms around me and giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

I nodded before we headed back to Kendall’s car and put our bags in and headed to his house. It was a really nice afternoon so I got us each a glass of lemonade and we sat on the deck and enjoyed the sun.

“Do you hear that?” Kendall asked.

“Hear what?” I questioned, not hearing anything.

“Well….” He trailed off then started to sing as he stood up.

” Would you dance
If I asked you to dance?”
Kendall sang, holding his hand out for me. I just laughed as I stood up and let him pull me into his arms.

Would you run
And never look back?
Would you cry
If you saw me cry?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble
If I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die
For the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away,”


“You’re so romantic,” I smiled, laying my head on his chest as we held each other tightly, rocking back and forth.

“We need to do something really romantic this weekend or something,” Kendall spoke up. “We can invite Soph too.”

“Well we don’t want to invite her and Logan if she is going to break up with him,” I laughed.

“How about we invite Sophie, Nathan and Logan and she can just switch back and forth between both of them,” He teased.

I just laughed and shook my head. He’s such a goofball, but I know he really does care about Logan and Sophie, just like I do and we just want what’s best for both of them, whether that is together or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry Ky but i had to say that....

Kirstie and Kendall

comments?