I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Shut It!

“It’s the first night of the tour. It’s the first night of the tour. It’s the first…”

“We get it, Carlos!” Kirstie cut his singing off through a giggle.

“I’m just so excited!” he all but bounced right off the ground.

“I’m nervous!” I complained.

“Cause she’s the one that has to go on stage first. HA!” Tom teased.

“Shut it!” I shot at him.

“She sounds so sweet with that accent,” Logan chuckled.

“Do not!” threw at him this time.

“It’s cute,” Kendall cooed as he came over to pull me in for a quick hug, “You’re going to be amazing,” he went on.

“I hope so,” I sighed, but a smile was still there.

A few of the other guys sent me a few more encouraging words. Nathan… didn’t. But it’s ok. I don’t need his positive reinforcement. I got this! Or so… I hoped…

Once the show time started to approach, I went to my own dressing room to get ready. I went through my vocal warm ups and had some warm tea with a bit of honey. This made things a little better. My confidence was rising.

I had gotten that five-minute warning. Letting out my nervous sighs, I headed for the door, going to start my journey to the stage. Before I could walk out the door though, someone suddenly appeared. I almost ran into them!

“Ha! Knew I’d catch you,” Nathan snickered once I stopped.

“Well you did,” I giggled, unsure of why he wanted to ‘catch’ me.

He looked so cute tonight though. His hair was pushed up in the front; his scruff long gone. And when he smiled… it just seemed so natural and… perfect.

“I wanted to wish you a good show,” he spoke.

“Awe, well thanks,” I couldn’t control my smile, “I hope you have a good show too… even though I’ll probably be seeing you before,” I went on.

“Thanks,” he smiled, seeming to grow a little red in his cheeks.

He’s so cute! I can’t even get over it. But before I could say anything else, I was being tugged towards the stage. No! I wanted to talk to Nathan more! I pouted as I turned around and headed for the stage.

Hearing the crowd already made me nervous all over again. I wanted to run back to the comforts of my dressing room. But… I had to do this! This was it! This is why I came here… this is why… I love what I do… Right? Everything I’ve worked hard for has brought me here. I need to take advantage of it. Lets… break America!
♠ ♠ ♠
And Kirstie sent me a bunch of sexy men :3 hahahaha

comment??