Ghost of You

Been So Long

"Thank you Leila.. I'll let you tell him when the time is right..." i nodded at her as she walked by, her blonde hair trailing behind her. I glanced back over at Gerard. He was kneeling in front of my grave, yet again weeping. I sighed and walked over to him, sitting on the headstone.

"I wish you could hear me Gee..." i sighed as I watched him cry. Just then his head snapped up. A wave of joy flooded through me. Had he heard me? Can he hear me?! A wild grin spread across my face when he stood up suddenly as I said "Hi" just to test my theory. He took a few steps backwards and looked around frantically.

"Hello?" He said shakily. I stood up quietly.
"Gee...?" I spoke softly to him, which seemed to calm him down. He came gradually closer to me.
"F-frankie?" He stuttered. I nodded, even though he couldn't see it.

"Hi... Been a while..."

"Yeah... too long..." He frowned.
"So, why do you all of sudden hear me?"
"I don't know..." he shrugged. "I guess I was actually listening for someone..."

"Oh... Well, it payed off, didn't it?" I tried to lighten the mood. He smiled.
"Yeah, it did." He looked up. "I've missed you Frankie..." I froze and let out a weak sob.

"its... its been a long time since I've heard that name..." I looked down and squeezed my eyes shut, letting an invisible tear hit the ground. "I've missed you too Gee..." I smiled. "I wish I could touch you again..."
"I wish I could kiss you again..."
"me too, Gee. Me too." I said as he stood up. "Where are you going?"
"To thank Leila... Without her I would... never have heard your voice again." He smiled sadly. "Now, I'll be back later Frankie. I promise." He said as he walked away.
"Bye Gerard." I grinned and leaned up against the cold, wet headstone. It was still raining, but it was beautiful. The air had that distinct... smell... But I couldn't descirbe it...

Gerard's POV

"uh, hello?" A woman, who i assumed was Leila's mom, stood in the doorway.

"Hi, is Leila here?"

"Oh yes she is, come in." She smiled warmly and allowed me into the house. "LEILA! YOU HAVE A VISITOR!" She yelled up the stairs, and sure enough, Leila came running down.

"Who is-" She stopped the moment she saw me. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, quickly turning to lead me upstairs. "What are you doing here?" She frowned as we entered her bedroom. Her back to me, arms folded and head down.

"Uh, I came to... um... apologize?" I shifted awkwardly. and I thought Mikey was the awkward one... Leila turned.
"Go on..."
"I never should have called you a freak... and... I'm sorry about snapping at you earlier this morning. I didn't mean too..."

"Its okay Gerard. I understand. But... why the sudden change of heart?"
"Oh, uh, I kinda talked to Frankie today..." I smiled. "Anyways. I'm Gerard Way. But he probably already told you that." We both laughed.
"Dude, he's told me a lot! Like how you two got together by getting locked in the bathroom by your little brother and his friends and then you kissed. And when Frank and you got revenge on him." She continued to laugh, whereas I fell silent and suddenly became interested in the carpet. She frowned, noticing my silence. "Oh... oh my gosh I'm sorry Gerard... I didn't mean-"
"Its okay Leila... I know... Its just ever since he died I've tried blocking out those amazing memories... and thats one of my favorites." I smiled up at her, causing her to smile back.
"Leila Parker."
"what?"
"My name, Leila Parker." She giggled. "SO when do I meet this little brother and his amazing girlfriend?"

"Uh... what?!" I tilted my head to the side and stared at her.
"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Frank ALSO told me that..."

"Ok.. that makes more sense. Uh, right now if you want."

"Sounds good!" She beamed and I followed her down the stairs and out the front door. "MOM! WE'RE GOING TO GERARDS HOUSE!" and she shut the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY FRANKIE IS ALIVE. sorta. Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN XD LOL OKAY YUP I'm hyper right now...so... i apologize for my hyperness ;-;