Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

Arrogance will get you everywhere

I dont know whats going on, but im dying for this "ronnie" to get off the stage, Im curious as to why Im back here, and if he had anything to do with it. I will admit, He puts on quite a show, I dont normally go to these types of things- but then again Im just happy that Im in the clear for now. Tonight may be my lucky night.

"Whats the point of living life if they just contradict?!" sang Ronnie into the microphone

good point there ronnie, His singing is beautiful, and I think Ive found my new favorite band. The way he moves on stage in those tight pants, everything almost hanging out, he is quite a sight to behold, and honestly Im enjoying myself here, but i want to get to the point, why am I here?

The show ends I'm watching Ronnie give his goodbyes before he starts to exit the stage, he doesnt cross my path I watch as the rest of the band slowly make thier exits after throwning guitar picks and drum sticks in to the crowd, hoping to make some lucky fan very happy.

A guard comes up to me once more and extends his elbow "miss, would you like to accompany me bacstage, I believe someone has requested your presence." He says with a huge grin on his face.

I am not a groupie... and Im sure that Im about to be requested as, A one night stand. Well nice try, Im not having that.

We walk down hall, after hall, its quite a big show room, with quite an impressive backstage, we get to our destination, Its a private room. Im assuming HIS room.

"ronnie, The female you requested is here" The guard said upon knocking at the door of HIS room. I dontk now what to think but why did he request me, just for a lay? really?

"thank you Ill take her from here" He says smoothly while waving off the security guard, His sharp eyes meet my gaze for the third time tonight and im suddenly breathless, Hes freshly showered, with tight black pants, leather jacket and a white T-shirt. His hair still wet his feet still bare, just sitting on a couch with a drink in his hand. staring right at me again.

"Wha- What do you want with me?" I stutter not knowing what to think, what to do, and really worried about him getting the upperhand, but my stutter assured him that.

"Its not what you think, I promise." He says with a smirk on his beatiful lips....why is he so attractive? I dont even know this man and he has this effect on me, maybe im just fiending for my fix in my pocket.... I look down shaking, wanting, craveing it.....

"I know that look... I saw you run into the show like a bat out of hell, Im pretty sure you have no Idea who I am or where your at or what band im even in." he continued after staring at me for a moment... does he know Im bad news? Can the addict in him tell that I need it? or were those just lyrics?

"No I dont know where Im at, Or your band, But I have learned that your name is Ronnie and well, Ronnietheres a reason you wanted me back here." I seethed, angry, and just plain confused. He smiled at my attitude...oh god.

" I know it seems strange, but you caught my eye, and frankly I can point and have any girl I want at any of my shows, but this isnt about that, you peeked my interest, clearly this isnt where you planned on being tonight." He was near the mini bar now pouring himself some whisky on the rocks, smiling smugly at me, damn hes arrogant.

"No, But Its better then where I thought I was ending up toinight..." Why am I opening up to him? is it because im trapped in this room, alone with him? Alone with myself?

"...And where would that have been?" He asked as he raised his eye brows at me egging me to answer him as he sips his whisky and walks closer towards me.

"Prison" I answered, He stopped in front of me. just inches away.

"A girl as pretty as you shouldnt be involved in such things" He whispered in my ear as he ran his hand up my waist and brought it to my face revealing that he had lifted my stash from me.

who is this man? and why is he doing this?
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts?