‹ Prequel: A Glitch in Time
Status: On Hiatus

This Means War

Chapter 13

I woke up in a soft bed, my forehead full of sweat, my breathing shallow; what was going on? I felt a sharp pain below me, making my eyes close tightly for a second, “Ouch...”

I hear muffled voices, as I continue to breath heavily. The room was dark, I couldn’t quite make out any figures, as my eyes opened once again, blurry at first, until they came into focus. At first, I saw George smiling down at me; with his long brown hair, and bright green eyes.

“George?” I mumbled, still slightly panting, “What’s going on?” Another wave of pain ran through me, causing me to shut my eyes close again, “Ah!”

My hand was soon taken by George, who gave me a soft expression, and whispered, “You’ll be fine...I’m right here...”

I squeezed his hand, smiling lightly, before moving my eyes to take in my surroundings. The only ones who were in the room, was George, myself, and...someone else. I frowned, while staring at the end of the bed. Someone was sitting there, watching quietly, until I hear them say, “Push, dear...”

My heart beat rapidly, as I found my body obeying their command. I panting became heavier, as I gave a heave, feeling a new wave of pain to rush through me, causing me to scream loudly, as I sat up quickly onto the bed. A rush of blood ran to my head, making me feel dizzy, before I was settled back down. I then heard a small baby’s cry, as the figure that stood at the end of the bed, held a small infant; it was a girl.

Tears sprung to my eyes, as I stared at the beautiful creature that was ours; mine and George’s “Oh my...” I smiled widely, “She’s beautiful...”

I looked over to see if George was still standing beside me, only to find that he had gone. My hand was empty. I frowned in confusion, before staring at the figure, who was dressed as the Royal Physician, holding my baby, suddenly began to transform.

My eyes widened, as their ears began tall and pointy, quite like mine, but their skin, that was once pale, turned into the color of a dark shadow, and their brown eyes, became dark purple ones. Large wings then grew from their back, and a long dragon-like tail appeared from behind them, while giant claws were soon wrapped around my baby’s form.

I sat up quickly, and used my lightning power to strike the being, though I missed, as it started to chuckle evilly, while I protested, “Give me my child, you monster!”

The being looked down at the small infant in its arms, and then grinned, while slanting their eyes at me, “You don’t have long, your majesty. I will come for your child, if you don’t give me an answer...”

Tears streamed down my eyes, as I tried to get up from the bed, only to be pushed back down by strong dark hands, while I watched the creature walk towards an open window, and fly away with my child in its arms. “Noooo! You can’t take her! You can’t!”


“No...you can’t! Nooo!” I woke up, breathing heavily, my wide golden eyes looking about in fear and anger, while tears streamed down my face. I was in my room, in my bed, with George lying beside me. It was still dark outside.

I frowned in confusion, “Huh?” The windows were closed, no dark figure was anywhere, and my stomach was still huge. “It was a dream?” I suddenly ask myself, the tears glittering my cheeks, as a hand suddenly combed through my tousled hair, while I sighed deeply.

I looked up, slightly realising a hand that was not my own, was combing through my hair, and saw that it was...George. He pulled me into a gentle embrace, before kissing my forehead. I must’ve woke him up with my moving about the bed.

“Is everything alright, my love?” he asks me, turning my chin towards his, so that I may look him in the eyes. I can see the concern on his features, as well as his eyes.

“No. Everything's not alright, hun...” I spoke softly, staring into his eyes, with my teary ones.

He kissed my tears away, before kissing my lips softly, while his strong hand cupped my cheek gently. This is probably what I needed. Something so sweet and gentle, that I could feel safe in his arms. I kissed him back with a burning passion, suddenly forgetting all that I was worried about, wanting to forget about the nightmare I just had.

I soon found his tongue invading my mouth, connecting with mine, and chasing circles around it. When was the last time we had such a deep connection like this? A small moan escapes my parted lips, as we continue to massage each other’s tongues with deep passion, before his lips leave mine, and land gently on my neck.

If this was his way of calming me down, it sure was working. My back was soon pressed into the pillows, as I felt his slightly cold fingers run up my nightgown, and massage my erect nipples that poked their way through. This caused me to erupt in soft moans, something that had George chuckling, before he carefully took off my nightgown, setting it down to the side; and placed his lips around my nipples, sucking and nibbling them, which he knew, would make me go crazy.

“Mm. George...” I sighed softly, while my hands reached up to comb my fingers through his dark locks, only for me to gasp in surprise, as my wrists were pinned above my head in a split second. I gave a soft giggle, “My my George, aren’t we feisty?”

He could only chuckle, “Only for you, my love...” His lips crashed upon mine, once again, making me moan loudly, before our tongues battled each other some more. Oh, how I missed this.

He was always out doing work, and making things happen, while I stayed inside, missing his touch, his gentleness, his love. He left my lips again, disappointingly, and ran his tongue along my neck, causing me to giggle, before he started to nibble once again. I had to say, he was good with distractions, as I didn’t feel the slight coldness of his hand run along my large, bulging stomach, until he reached a lot lower, causing me to gasp loudly.

“Oh, George...” I moaned, feeling his hand travel some more, lower and lower, until he gently rubbed my suddenly moist flower, and soon pulled away.

I met his green eyes, both of us smiling widely, until I was given a kiss on my forehead, before he said, “I’m sorry, love. I would like to continue, but not until you tell me what’s wrong.”

I pouted, while blowing a strand of golden brown hair out of my eyes, “I knew there was a catch...”

“Glitch!” George soon half-shouted, half-whispered, as he frowned down at him, showing that he was serious, and also curious.

“I had another nightmare,” I spilled out slowly, looking away from his stern gaze, while folding my arms, since he had let my wrists go free.

“What was it about?” he soon asked, giving me a raised eyebrow, after pinching my chin gently, and moved my face, so I can look him in the eyes.

“It was about our baby being stolen...” I said lightly, while my hands ran to my stomach, rubbing it gently, as I can feel that the baby was sleeping at the moment. I sighed deeply, before continuing, “It was awful. Some kind of creature, it looked like a dragon. I’m not sure if it was a Marsopian..or not..”

After some thinking, and a bit of letting him know what happened in the dream, George was looking more skeptical, and a bit worried. He shook his head, with a deep frown, “I’ll have to see about this. Maybe talk to King Stephen...”

I stared at him with a raised eyebrow, “My father? But wh-”

“We’ve been wondering about this problem of yours...these...nightmares. We would like to know who’s sending them, and where they are located. I’ll have to see if Moral will know anything about this. He probably might be a source.” George explained, nodding in approval of his decision.

“But, even if you do talk to him, I still have a big decision to make..” I said, knowing that if these nightmares continued on, I might not be able to sleep well for the rest of my life.

George nodded, and gave a heavy sigh, “We’ll talk about it some more...in the morning, but for right now, you must get some sleep.” He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead, and then laid us both down, before covering us both up, and falling back to sleep; I cuddled up in his arms, feeling safe once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it sure has been a while, since the last time I've dealt with this story. Alright. So, maybe I lacked a lot of punctuation; something I've found out when I started re-reading this the other day. I gotta say, I did a good job far as the concept, but the punctuation was way off.

Anyways, I've started back on this story, because I would like to see it continue, and I'm sure my readers would as well. So, here it is. And a message to all new readers, Welcome, and hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Oh, and FYI, my life has gotten a lot busier than anything, especially with college. This is my last year! Yay! I'll soon be graduating hopefully in December. Just 4 classes for this Summer, and then 3 classes for the fall, and 2 internships. I know I can do it!

So, here's Chapter 13! Hopefully, I'll have 14 up in a few hours, or days.