Love Yourself So No One Has To

Nothing was wrong

I looked out to see thousands of people screaming and jumping. Down on his knee was Alex giving me the biggest grin ever. I loved him more than anything. I never thought i would feel this way about anyone ever. Nor did i think anyone would ever feel this way about me.
"Of course." I exclaimed smiling like an idiot. Alex jumped up and wrapped me in a hug, picking me up and kissing me at the same time. He put me down and slid the ring on my finger.
The cheers were so loud it was quiet. He hugged me one last time than said into the microphone
"This one's for you babe."
As i walked off stage the first e string of Therapy started.
I was dumbfounded still. I had gone from never having a boyfriend to being engaged to the most amazing guy in the world. It couldn't be real.
"congrats!" yelled all the guys as they each gave me a hug.
"Guess you're permanently around now." Teased Jack nudging my arm.
Just then my phone lit up. Expecting the worst i took a deep breath. It was only Cassadee

Text from cassadee:
OMG!!!! CONGRATS!! im so happy for you guys! you better know i'm helping plan this wedding :)

I looked down at my phone and laughed. Everything right now was perfect. There was nothing wrong.

As the show continued i decided to go out for a walk to call my mom.
I opened the back door and the nights cool breeze hit me. It was refreshing compared to the hot humid air inside the venue.
The show was almost over and i could here the fans who had already started to line up outside the buses.

Just then two girls came around the corner. I looked up from my phone and gave them a quick smile.

"You're a skank, you know that? Alex just feels sorry for you he doesn't even like you!" one screamed at me.
"Yeah if he's going to be with anyone other than me it should be Lisa not you, you slut!"
"You're ruining the Band! No one likes you!"
By now i was being pushed up against the wall unable to comprehend what was going on.
"You're a dirty whore!" one yelled spitting in my face and ran away as they heard footsteps.
I slid down the wall speechless. I didn't know everyone was this upset about us. I began to cry harder than i had ever cried. I knew this was to good to be true and who the fuck was Lisa?