Love Yourself So No One Has To

tonights going to be a good night

Some how i had made my way back to my bunk. When i woke up the next morning i felt like i had been hit by a bus.
After hours of crying in the bathroom, i was exhausted and passed out. I didn't want to get out of bed at all. I listen to the rustling of everyone making breakfast which meant it was quite late in the afternoon.
"shhh guys Ali's still sleeping." I heard Alex whisper. Every time he spoke i got butterflies in my stomach, i was so in love with him. He always made me feel better and he didn't even have to do anything.
I was dying to see his face and hug him, but the comfort of my bed was over powering.
I felt my mattress lower and a kiss on my cheek.
"Morning beautiful." Alex whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and pulled him on top of me kissing him passionately. All i needed right now was Alex. That was it. I closed the curtain of my bunk and threw the covers over top of him.
"well that was a nice good morning." he laughed. I snuggled into his chest and sighed.
"What's wrong babe?" He asked while petting my hair.
"Alex... I checked my twitter last night and it was awful. To be honest i don't want to talk about it at all. I just want to be with you, in bed today and maybe watch some movies." I looked up at him. He smiled down at me
"Of course. we'll stay while the guys go out and party. We have a show, but i promise tonight will be special." He kissed me on the top of my head.

Alex P.O.V
Ali was the girl of my dreams. She was perfect. When the fans got crazy she didn't run from me. she got closer. She had an awesome throw in football and didn't mind getting down and dirty with the guys. When i looked at her my whole body tingled wanting to get closer, like there was no way i could have enough of her.
I had never felt this way about anyone and i knew it was right.
"what do you wanna watched?" I asked her as she lay on the couch, cuddled in blankets.
"whatever." She said shrugging her shoulders and giving me that cute innocent smile that made me want to kiss her.
"Step brothers?" I asked. I knew it was her favourite movie when she was feeling down.
"Yes!" she laughed. "Come cuddle."
I threw the dvd in and got under the blankets with her.
Ali's P.O.V
The afternoon with Alex was amazing. It was exactly what i needed to feel better.
We were all at the venue as i watched the guys set up.
"Tonights going to be a good show." Alex said hugging me "I can feel it."
"it's always a good show." I whispered.
The guitars started playing and i heard Matt start the first "lost in stereo"
Alex was right the show tonight was awesome. There was just something about it.
Jack, Rian and Zack came off as Alex started Therapy again. He had made it a thing to dedicate the song to me every time.
"So tonight my girlfriend Ali is here and normally i dedicate this song to her. Tonight i want her to come out because there is something special on this stage." Alex looked over at me.
I was nervous. I hated everyone paying attention to me. I walked on stage and gave a quick wave as the crowd cheered. Alex gave me his cute little smirk and reached into his pocket. Next thing i knew he was on his knee shoving a beautiful ring in my face.
"Ali i love you more than anything in this world. Will you marry me?"
All i could hear was ringing in my ears.