Love Yourself So No One Has To

I know you've got your life in place.

When we arrived at the restaurant we were greeted by 6 guys and a girl.
"Ali this is Evan, Danny, Matt, Greico, Jeff and Vinny. And this is Rian's girlfriend Cassadee." Alex introduced everyone.
"Hi nice to meet you all." I smiled. I looked over to see Rian wrap his arms around Cassadee's waist. She was gorgeous her brown hair and blonde streaks suited her so well. I could tell they were definitely in love.
"Well let's eat!" Jack said running into the restaurant.
"So Ali, what do you do for a living?" asked Matt. He seemed like one of the more serious guys out of the bunch.
"Well right now I'm working full time at Urban outfitters, which really sucks." I complained.
"It doesn't suck that much cuz if you didn't work there i would never have met you." Alex chirped putting his arm around me and pulling me in close.
"How about you Cassadee? What's your job?" I asked.
"Well I used to be in a band called Hey Monday, but recently I went solo." She said excitedly.
Wow i was so jealous of all these people. They were living the life i wanted to live so badly.
"So Ali, what's your favourite band?" asked Jack.
" Oh Jesus, do you really want to have this conversation. That's like choosing one of my babies." Everyone laughed.
"Right now it's a tie between Blink and Yellowcard." I shrugged. Everyone went silent. Shit did i say something wrong? It's not like I said Nickleback or anything.
"Well thats funny" said Alex "Cuz blink is the reason we started our band and we are actually good friends with both of those groups of guys."
No fucking way this seriously wasn't happening.
"You're shitting me right?" I asked confused.
"Nope, Alex is actually featured on the new Yellowcard record in the song Telescope." Rian pitched in.
"I knew your band name sounded familiar!" I exclaimed. Everyone laughed.
After a very delicious dinner, Alex asked if i wanted to go out to get some air.

We were standing on the patio of the restaurant looking up at the stars.
"So i have something kind of crazy to ask you.." he said shifting his weight from foot to foot. Dammit he was cute.
"ummm so, i, uh , was wondering, um, would you want to come on tour with us?" he burst out.
I stared at him dumfounded. Obviously i wanted to go on tour with him, there was nothing for me in this hell hole of a town.
"I know you've got your life in place -"
"Alex i would absolutely love to come on tour with you. In fact, nothing would make me happier." I explained as a leaned up and kissed him.