Love Yourself So No One Has To

should i tell?

Alex P.O.V
"So good news, Ali said yes to joining us on the tour!" I told everyone.
"That's awesome man congrats." Rian said patting my back.
"Yes I'm so excited!" Jack squealed.
"OKay calm down man, shes my girlfriend not yours." I said laughing.
"oh so your boyfriend and girlfriend now." Jack teased winking at me.
"Well I mean she wants to come on fucking tour with me around the world, so I'm going to ask her." I explained.
There was something about Ali that just stuck with me as soon as I saw her. She was self conscious but confident at the same time and you could tell she could laugh at herself and have a good time. She was special and i knew there was something deep about her, I knew that I loved her, but I'd only known her for like a day. I couldn't tell anyone yet.

Ali's P.O.V

It was about my tenth night on tour with the guys. Me and Alex were "official" which sounded dumb but it was also nice to think about. Mostly i sat back stage and listen to the show and watched Danny, Grieco, and both Matts work. I told the guys if they ever needed my help to let me know since i felt like i was just being dead weight.
"Ali! Do you mind helping vinny out with merch we're being attacked by fan girls and you have experience in retail." Asked flyzik.
"Oh yeah for sure!" I made my way out front to where Vinny was set up with the merch booth.
"Oh thank god Ali you're here to help me!" Vinny cried.
"Yup I'm here to save you from these screaming girls" I laughed.
Working merch was actually fun. I liked working retail it just wasn't my dream, but to be able to do it and be part of the music scene was pretty sick. When everything slowed down i went backstage where the guys were just finishing up.
"Hey babe." Alex said giving me a hug and swaying side to side. He was drenched in sweat and to be honest it was really hot.
"You need to shower." I exclaimed.
"You need to shower with me." Jack cooed winking at me. I had gotten use to Jack, in fact we were really close. All the guys were super easy to get along with and for the short amount of time that i knew them, we were already great friends.

By now everyone was asleep. I was sitting in the back room going through my bag.
I know i packed it, its in here somewhere. When i found what i was looking for i made my way to the bathroom, where i would spend the remainder of my night.

As usual i was up before everyone, but Flyzik, who must have gotten up at the crack of fucking dawn.

"I got you a coffee." He said handing me the starbucks cup. It was a morning routine because god forbid Rian didn't have his starbucks first thing.
"Thanks Matt!" I said smiling.
When the guys finally awoke Alex asked if I'd like to go for a walk around L.A.
It was hot out, like fucking ridiculously hot.
"So how are you liking, living on the road?" he asked.
"I Love it! There is nothing else I'd rather be doing and i get to do it with you." I smiled shyly.
Alex looked up at me with a look in his eyes.
"I love you Ali. I know we've only been together for almost a month, but i just need you to know. I love you."