Status: Updates once a week(ish)

Falling for Never

Nightmares and hallucinations.

I dreamt of a sea of  warm nothingness. Floating through black air. The inky air felt as if it was being shaken violently. I caught a glimpse of white flutter along then disappear before I could tell what or who it had been. The most horrid noise ripped through my ear drums cause me to scream out and clamp and hands down hard over my ears in a feeble attempt at protecting them from the awful sound. 

The noise slowly it louder. It resembled something not human screaming in pain and amplified by 20x. I have never heard a sound so hauntingly painful in all my 136 year existence. My hands did little to nothing at blocking the sound waves from penetrating my sensitive ears from damage. They began to bleed along with my eyes and nose causing me to curl in the fetal position. My body wracked with tremors. 

I began to shake uncontrollably hearing someone call out my name but too hurt to answer with no more then a weak whimper. 
"danny! Danny wake up!" 
Who's that? What do they mean wake up? The world got darker and darker filling my chest with an intense feeling of dread making me want to scream.

 I shot straight up in bed choking on a scream. My back is drenched in sweat. Someone leans over and holds me. The steadiness of their hands made me notice how much my hands were trembling. 
"it was just a nightmare Dan, it's alright" destiny spoke while rubbing my back.
I tried calming my breathing and hugged her tightly for support. Destiny pulled away from the hug keeping her hands on my shoulders. Her face looked worried, with dark shadows from her messy hair covering her ever changing green brown eyes. 
"come on let's get you some of my special hot chocolate" she smiled warmly. 

"sure." I Climbed off my bed rubbing my eyes. I feel worse then  when I went to sleep. "some hot chocolate sounds nice" I forced a weak smile following her out of my room and into the dim hallway.

 We pass rows of empty rooms in silence before reaching the cramped kitchen. It's not that it's small, it's quite a large room but there's so much clutter from everyone leaving their stuff on the wooden counters. Destiny dug through some containers nit caring for the mess she was adding too.
"can you heat up the water in some cups? Oh ya and get a third one for Jerry.. He's probably still awake tinkering on some experiment" 

I laughed a her comment about Jerry, and I mean really laughed. Either from hours of lost sleep or something else but it felt good. 

"he's always buried in his work" i turned the tap to fill the old should-be-in-the-trash kettle with semi questionable water then setting it down on the stove. Man this place needs to be fixed up.. Or at least get better plumbing. I thought about the other parts of this dump that need desperate fixing when the palm of my hand felt like it was on fire.

"fuck!" I jumped away from the stove having turned it on when I wasn't paying attention. Cradling my hand close to my chest destiny hurried over.
"what did you do?!" she pulled my injured hand away from my chest examining my inflamed skin.
"I burnt it on the stove" I mumbled quietly hating when she went into 'mom' mode. 

She shook her head scoffing "be more carful Dan. You always get injured when ever Karma isn't here" she pulled my arm over to the sink to run it under cold water. 
I stuck my tongue out at her and turned off the tap. The skin on my palm is only a little puffy despite being bright red and throbbing. 
"I'll be fine Des" I lied and turned the stove, grabbing the kettle carefully to pour the hot water into three chipped and old looking cups. 

"helmet special" she stuck her tongue out at me as revenge then started mixing the chocolate powder humming some rock song to herself. I gave up trying to figure out which song she was humming when she waved her free hand in front of his face 

"hey sleepy head grab the other two cups and we'll go see jerry" 
Having said that she walked off not waiting for him. I rubbed the back of my sore neck and grabbed the two coffee cups wincing at the pain in my injured hand. 
"hurry up Danny boy! I want my drink!" 
"Jerry don't yell! Your drunk ass is gunna wake every one up!"
I couldn't help but laugh at their yelling coming from a far end of the hall way. Hurrying up I poked my head into the room to see destiny standing on a table keeping some of Jerry's tools of reach and laughing at his attempts at getting them back.

"come one guys. Don't fight while there's hot chocolate to be drank" I laughed setting Jerry's cup down an leaning on the table destiny had been standing on just a few seconds ago. They went back to arguing about why Jerry shouldn't put alcohol in his hot chocolate. 

I tuned out the conversation and sipped at my drink carefully. Maybe things will finally get back to normal I though sadly, know that as long a Molly was gone thing would never be normal again. Just after I thought this something flickered on a computer screen. 

What was that? It looked like a.. A person? 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to try to keep the chapters about this length.

Tell me what you think about hobbits written! Imput is always welcome! :D (sorry it took so long >< truthfully I was a little terrified about postin it and I kind of lost all motivation to write for a little while but I finished it!)