Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 18

Blood.

Chapter 18.

Gerard's POV

Well hello there. You might be wondering who the fuck am I and what am I doing here narrating this story?
Actually if you are thinking that FUCK YOU i've been in this story before you even knew it existed. Anyway lets get back into it cause I see some of you are getting bored already and you are like “Where is Frank? We want him.” Yeah I am talking to you blondie! Haven't your parents told you it's rude to yawn in frond of other people when they are talking? Okay,okay back to the fic.

I had just left Frank's grandma's house where we had been planing his surprise party. I was heading towards the hospital with the mission to take him out and distract him while his grandma,Ray and my stupid,unicorn lover brother got everything taken care off.
I was really happy that Frank could now leave the hospital because that meant I didn't have to see bitchy nurses giving us disgusted looks and me being constantly worried about him. But the most important of all? One word. NEEDLES. Thankfully I was finally able to be as far away as possible. Mind the fact that I wasn't even the one getting stabbed with those tiny bastards but only at the sight of them I felt like puking and passing out.
When I got to the hospital I was literally running towards Frank's room. Excitement and happiness overpowered my whole body leaving it limp.
I knocked on the door just enough times for him to understand it was me. You see I have this habit of always knocking four times before entering.
“Come in Gee.”he said. See I told you he would understand it was me.
“Hey sunshine. How is my little puppy feeling today? Excited to leave this hellhole?”i asked and gave him a quick peck on those irresistible lips of his.
“Mmm I am excited but I have to say I will miss living with you. I'm pretty sure I wont be able to sleep without you by my side and that awesome bed of yours.”Frank whispered at me and go on his tip toes.
Leaning in our lips met creating a passionate collision.
The kiss grew more and more passionate and lustful. I kissed him hard and brought my tongue to his lips pleading for entrance. He accepted it but fought for dominance making the hair on the back of my neck stand up and my pants were beginning to feel tighter and tighter by every second that was passing and not because they were skinny jeans.
I pulled away and brought my forehead to his panting and gasping for air. It was as if we had completely forgotten we need it.
“I think we should get your things ready and go sign the papers before the patients complain about something they don't want to hear.”i said winking.
It made his blush,how cute? Well my Frankie is cute as hell.
“I will have to agree with you on that one Mr Way.”
I shook my head.
“Call me that again and you will be regretting it mister.”i said trying to sound as deadly serious as I could.
“Oh really? What will you do Mr Way?”he asked calling me once again with the name I had forbidden him to.
“Oh you didn't”i said before starting to tickle him on his belly and let me tell you he is a hell ticklish boy if you ask me.
“Okay,okay I surrender.”he said between giggles.
“Lets get this papers signed and lets get the hell out of here.”i said and that's exactly what we did.
Once we have all paper work,worked out we left the building and headed towards my mom's car who was kind enough to let me borrow it. I seriously need to start raising money for my own car I'm seventeen for God's shake soon i'll be eighteen,it doesn't matter that i'm a grade behind cause I was stuppid enough to fail it!
Enough about that though,sorry about my rant.
So we go to the car and once we were inside I turned to look at Frank.
“So how about we go to the park for a while before going to your grandma's place?”i asked him.
It was technically the first time I was asking him out.
“Gerard Arthur Way are you asking me out?”he asked raising one of his eyebrows and smirking like a mad man.
I sighed.
“Yeah but this ain't gonna be our first REAL date. This is more of I want to spend a little time with you before we are with your grandma,thing. So what do you think?”i asked and looked at his beautiful face which had this huge grin on it.
He nodded.
“'Course Gee lets go what are we waiting for?”
With that I started the car and turned the radio on. All sorts of songs came up and we sang along even if we had no idea what the lyrics were.
We were stopped at a red light when all of a sudden Descending Angel by Misfits came on.
“Are you fucking kidding me this is like my favorite Misfits song!”i screamed and turned up the volume.
Frank made an agreeing noise and we started singing along at the top of our lungs getting weird looks by passengers and other cars.

“torn from the heavens
they fall from the sky
and walk the streets among
mortal men
they hide in shadows
keepers of the night
mortal life is weak
can't hold back the demons
the blood pours as rain
and soon you'll be alone.
whaaoo
descending angel
stand by my side
whaaoo
we'll face the night
descending angel
whaaoo
who guard the gates of hell
just one more night
whaaoo
for in the morning
will bring the light”

Unfortunately I had to cut the engine there for we had already arrived at the park.
“That's a same I love hearing you sing.”Frank told me causing me to turn bright red.
“Thank you. I think you deserve a kiss for that,” I leaned over to him and place a sweet kiss on his soft lips.
“Come on lets go.”i said after pulling away.
We locked the can and started walking side by side. I took his hand like I always do but this time it felt a hell of a lot better cause we were now together.
Frank glanced at me and smiled sweetly. I love the way that even in silence we understand each other completely and we don't always have to speak.
We walked for a bit and then decided to sit down and just enjoy everything around us. After all we had gotten close to death and this park,the trees and you children playing here,it meant life. So we cuddled up on a bench with Frank laying his head on my shoulder. Our hands still intertwined.
It was a beautiful day and for once I seemed to enjoy the sunlight burning my skin,the smell of grass and the playful noises of children.
What I loathed though was the fact that almost every grown up was staring at us like we were some sort of aliens or people who came here to molest their children.
We were gay not pedophiles for crying out loud.
Even though their stares were driving me utterly insane I decided not to attack them with my sassy bitchy self. This day was Frankie's and I couldn't,wouldn't ruin it for him. Not for those homophobic idiots.
“You know what?”he asked me calmly.
“What?”i asked back.
“These people are starting to get on my nerves.”he said as if nothing was wrong and turned his head to look at me.
Before I was able to agree with him,he attacked my lips with his,kissing me softly at first but getting more and more heated by the minuet.
While we were kissing we head a handful of gasps from around us. Pulling away Frankie turned his head and glared at all those glaring back at us.
“I am gonna show them.”he said to me before leaving the my side and the bench we were sitting.
“Frankie what are you-”i started to ask but I was cut of by his beautiful singing.
“Well maybe I'm the faggot America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia”
He sang to those people finally finding the courage to defend himself. I was so shocked and proud of him It was like it was another Frank standing before my eyes.
My thoughts were interrupted by an old man's voice.
“YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.”he screamed at us.
“Ans why is that exactly?”Frankie asked.
“Because you will go to hell. Jesus will help you if you let him.”the old man said in a very serious voice but I giggled anyway as I found it hilarious.
“No Mr. I think you have something wrong there. I ain't going to hell for loving a man. I ain't going to hell for wanting to do anything to be happy with this man. Where was Jesus when my mom died? When my father became an alcoholic and began abusing me? Hell where was he when he almost killed me? This man over here. The one I am proud to call the love of my life is the one who brought me back for a fucking coma where my religious alcoholic bastard of a father had sent me.”and like that tears were coming down my cheeks once again clearly touched by Frankie's words.
The old man along with the others stared with their mouths wide open. They were so taken aback that they didn't even react when I took Frankie's hand and led him back towards the car.
“Come on. Lets go home.”i said,kissed his cheek and began driving.
Once we got at the door Frankie opened it and....

TO BE CONTINUED!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Sorry for the late update and the no edditing on this one. I just have no time to write and i also suffer from writers block AGAIN!!! I know its irritating but i can't help iit. I started chapter 19 and have only written 4 sentences. *headdesk* I sorry i really am. I am hopping that when i dye my hair blue this week i will get some inspirations or the chemicals will change something on my brain so as i can write and update normally next week.
This chapter is dedicated to my best friend/sister/granny Gee also known as Screaming Angel.

Love you all,
xoxo~H