Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 19

Blood.

Chapter 19.

“SURPRISE” they all shouted once I opened the door.
“Holly Crap!”i said looking around amazed.
“Happy Birthday Frankie and welcome back.”said my grandma who came up to us with a cake.
“Now,now make a wish birthday boy.”said Ray who was standing next to my grandma and Mikey.
“And don't forget to wish for unicorns.”these were of course Mikey's words which I have to admit made me laugh before closing my eyes,making a wish and blowing the candles out.
Everyone clapped their hands and Mikey attacked me with a hug that sent me to the floor!
“Ouch Mikey my back! Gosh you are worse than a puppy dog! Now get off me please I think I am about to die from lack of oxygen!!!”Mikey rolled his eyes before getting off me and being the asshole he was he abandoned me on the floor without helping me get up!
“Dick!”i said and my grandma glared at me.
“Franklin no swearing in the house! It don't care if it's your birthday or what.”
I rolled my eyes and took Gerard's hand,who helped me get my ass off the icy floor.
Come lets open your gifts.”he said and we all walked to the living room ans sat down. Well all of us excluding my grandma who went into the kitchen to cut the cake and serve it to us.
“Come on,come on open mine first or I will slit your throat and make Gerard eat your spline.”Mikey said jumping up and down like a little kid.
I shook my head in disapproval. That guy needs to grow up.
“Okay,okay just sit down you are making me dizzy!”i said and took Mikey's gift off his hands and started unwrapping it. That sick bastard had wrapped whatever it was into a gazillion of wrapping papers.
“Oh look its a mini unicorn key chain.”I was so sure he was gonna give me something unicorn related that I didn't now how to fake my excitement.
“Do you like it?”he asked with a huge grin on his face.
“I really do Mikey. Thank you very much.”i hugged him tightly before moving on to Ray's gift.
“A little birdy told me that you love a certain band and well here you go.”he said,scratching the back of his neck awkwardly before handing me a small bag from the music store me and Gee visited that day at the mall.
My excitement touched the sky as I opened it secretly expecting what it was inside. Still though when my eyes fell on the red couch of the album cover of All We Know Is Falling I squealed so loud and attached Ray with a hug so tight that even my arms got tired.
“Oh my God,Oh my God thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you Ray you are the best!!! Seriously you rock OMG I can't believe it!!!!”i said in my thirteen year old teenage girl voice and squealed again!
I eventually let go of Ray and started running around the living room singing 'Best Birthday Ever'
“Okay,fangirl calm your tits and sit down there is one more gift left before the cake.”said Mikey glaring at me and pointing at the couch.
“Whatever he still got me a better gift than yours and I am pretty sure nothing can top it.”i said sticking my tongue out at him. He simply rolled his eyes and chose to ignore me.
“My turn.” Gee's beautiful voice said and I couldn't help but smile big time.
“Oh Gee,you didn't have to get me anything,you being in my life is enough.”i said and he shook his head.
“No,it's not that's why I bought you this,it's not anything big or as exciting as Ray's but it shows my love to you and how important you are to me.” Gerard handed me a black velvet box.
“What is it?”i asked.
“Open it and find out.”he said and that's what I did.
I opened the box and there was a guitar pick necklace laying there. It was so beautiful,black with red splashes like blood and the word forever in it. I got so emotional,my hands were trembling as I picked it up and admired at it for a bit before breaking down in tears of joy and happiness.
“This is the most beautiful thing I have ever see. Thank you so much Gee, I love you forever.”i said and kissed his soft lips. Nothing could make my life any better. I was finally happy and had people loving me for who I was.
“I am happy that you like it. You see I have one too,that way we will be together forever no matter if we are close or far from each other. You are the most important thing that has happened to me Frank. I will always love you.”
That perfect moment had to be ruined by Mikey of course.
“Enough with your lovey dovey stuff it's time for cake.”he said jumping up and down like a maniac once again.
“The boy is right let's eat some cake.” My grandma stated as soon as she appeared from the kitchen with some plates of cake.
She handed one to Ray and Gerard before reappearing again this time for Mikey and I.
Mikey's eyes grew big with excitement and he was about to start devouring his piece of cake when pushed my plate on his face.
At first he was shocked and speechless but then he threw his cake at me before starting shouting different shit at me. All the others were laughing so hard at our childish food fight which developed into Mikey attacking me.
“I don't give a crap if you just got out of the hospital you are still a dick.”he said and punched me short playfully on the arm. It hurt a bit but not a lot. After all I knew he wasn't doing it to hurt me and that made me laugh more.
God we were indeed thirteen year old teenage girls.
“You boys quit it.”said my grandma once the phone started ringing.
We stopped fighting and started cleaning our faces from the cake.
“Hello?”my grandma asked.
“Oh sweetheart how are you? Of course you can, I will be happy to have you both you and Bobert. You are my daughter after all. Sure I will be waiting for you.”she said and my eyes grew wide.
Oh no my bitch of an aunt is coming!
“Grandma what is it?”i asked hopping I had gotten something wrong.
“Didn't you hear your aunt and Bob will be coming to stay with us for a while.”she said her voice full of excitement.
Little did she knew that my aunt only meant trouble!
♠ ♠ ♠
What's this? It's an update! Yay!!!!
I was not gonna post as i had only written one page but the imagination struck me and here you go!
What do you think of the presents? Mikey? What bout Frank's aunt coming over?
Comment and let me know!

Love you all,
xoxo~H