Status: I'm not writing that frequently at the moment, but I'm trying. I'd love some comments, or any kind of feedback! :D

Accept Me or Except Me

My Kind Of Wrestling - Lee

I lied in bed thinking. I’d been doing that a lot lately. I’d never imagined that one day Danny would be mine. I couldn’t get used to that. Mine. I was about to fall asleep, when I remembered Matt. He’d want to know every detail. I decided to call instead of text.

“Matt! I’m sorry I was so late calling.”

“No worries. How’d it go?” he said.

“I met his parents!”

“No way! Are you serious?” he laughed.

“Yeah. I guess the rumors were true. You’ll never guess what. He thought he was gayer than me!”

“Is he?”

“Hell, no! I fought him for that title!”

There was a slightly awkward pause. I was about to break it when Matt spoke up.

“So… you two are a couple now, right?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

He hanged up immediately.

* * *

Once I woke up again, I sat up in shock. I’d stayed overnight! I’d only meant to have a nap! My parents were going to kill me!

I felt some movement beside me. It was Danny. Just like he was back at the lodge. Sweet, confused but incredibly hot. Not that he could stop being that, anyway.

“You look perky this morning,” he sighed with sarcasm.

“I wasn’t meant to stay over. Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“It’s not my job to get rid of my teddy bear.”

He quickly pulled me back down and planted a kiss on my cheek. It was short and sweet, and it lacked the lustfulness he gave it last night. It was surprising how many types of kisses I could name, since I’d only had a few, and they were all from the same person.

“Come on! This is serious! I need to go over and apologize before school!”

He tackled me so he was on top of me. “OR you could text them quickly and cuddle?”

I gave up. He was being clingy. I loved that. I never thought I’d see him like that, but I really liked it. I sighed and pulled my phone out. I sent them a quick text before Danny pounced on me.

“What about the cuddling?”

“Wrestling was more fun.”

“I think you and I have different ideas of what wrestling is,” I laughed, but I played along anyway. He planted kisses on my nose, my lips, my cheek and my jawline. He stopped before reaching my neck. He was being playful, not sexy. I didn’t want to do it right before school anyway. I sat up.

“I really need to get ready for school now, Danny.”

“Sure. Grab some of my clothes. You can wear them. We’re about the same size.”

“Can I change in the bathroom?”

“No you may not.”

I mock-reluctantly got changed as he stared at me. My bruises had cleared up, and all that running around yesterday had given me some good exercise. He shook his head when I pulled on some boxers, not approving. I got the rest of my clothes on before he could object further.

He stood up to get changed. It was my turn to watch. He was in really good shape, and it paid off. After we’d dressed he kissed me again, and my crotch twitched. I moaned in a whiny tone.

“I think my penis wants you,” I whispered into his ear.

“Tell it that it can have me as much as it wants after school,” he replied.

I broke the sexual tension by sitting down and pretending to have a conversation with my penis. Once I’d given it a good talking to, I followed Danny downstairs to grab some breakfast. After he’d whipped up some Lucky Charms, we left, heading for his car.

Danny had a nice, red car with a removable roof. I sat in the passenger’s seat as he climbed in beside me. I looked at the back to see the white seats behind. The white was kind of ugly, but it had an advantage.

“You know what doesn’t show up on white seats?” I asked.

“Something white?”

“That’s right.” It took him a while to understand my dirty talk.

Once Danny’s car pulled up in the school’s car park, he led me to the doors, my hand in his. I smiled when Danny didn’t let go of it when we got inside. He wanted to be seen with me! It made my stomach feel light inside. Suddenly I was snapped out of my dizzy haze.

I saw Matt sitting alone on a bench against the wall. He looked upset and hurt. I was going to go and reassure him when I realized why he was so upset. I realized why he’d hung up so quickly this morning.
He was confused. Confused because he loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The plot is forming! I love it!

YES! In my long hunt for feedback, I have so far managed to receive not one but TWO comments! Ladies and gentlemen, please congratulate the persons* who go by the usernames of Lee Gaze and xXImAVampireXx for breaking our drought of comments!

Remember, there's no such thing as posting too many comments. Please, if you haven't or even if you have, give some feedback?