Status: I'm not writing that frequently at the moment, but I'm trying. I'd love some comments, or any kind of feedback! :D

Accept Me or Except Me

We're The Junk In The Trunk - Lee

Danny was fumbling for the keys as I saw something in the bushes beside his house. Something shiny. No, not shiny. Glossy. There was another one. As I let my focus go onto the bush I was surprised when I realized that they were eyes. It wasn’t a something. It was a someone.

I was about to turn to Danny, but someone put their arm around my neck. Too hard. I felt my larynx being squeezed. It was too painful. I could only watch in fear as someone else did the same to Danny. He looked at me, with the same pain in his eyes. The person who had their grip on my neck whisked me around to face someone sitting calmly on Danny’s lush car. It was Josh.

He had a dark hoodie on, and his hair was brown and spiky all over, unlike Danny’s. His eyes were glaring and his face resembled one of an intelligent being. Too bad looks can be deceiving. He jumped up and stomped on the cigarette that had been between his lips just a moment before. He snickered. Danny would have said something, but he couldn’t, since he was experiencing the same pain as I was.

“I thought you were strong? I thought that you would be the first to save your damsel in distress?”
The person behind me tightened their grip, if that was possible, and pulled me back for effect. Danny almost screamed, but he couldn’t. He could barely breathe.

“Oh, that’s right. You stopped working out to spend time with your princess, didn’t you? Wow, I thought sex would make up for it, but I guess it wasn’t very good then. I remember a time when you could kick Carl’s ass!”

The ginger kid who was holding Danny, who I now knew was called Carl, kneed Danny between his legs and let him fall to the floor. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn’t go backward, and going forward was suicide. Going down would have been good, but I’d be left in a completely vulnerable position.

Danny growled and then screamed as he ran towards me. I saw Carl run around the car as Danny did this. They weren’t smart enough to think of this. This had been planned. As Danny lunged for me, I was thrown into Carl and Danny fell into the other guy. Danny was turned around into the same position I was in, while Carl dragged me and pushed me into the trunk of Danny’s car.

Carl sat on the trunk as I heard Josh and the nameless one beating Danny up for the car keys. He wouldn’t give them to them, surely. I mean, they couldn’t go anywhere without them. The trunk was tight. Too tight to do anything. I would’ve called Matt or even Dad, but I couldn’t. I was trapped.
I was surprised when Danny was thrown into the trunk next to me, so that his nose was against mine. It was an incredible squish now. I could smell the blood on his face.

“You gave them your keys?”

“They didn’t need them. I’m such a fucking idiot. I didn’t even lock the car. Otherwise they couldn’t have put us in here.”

I heard the trunk lock being clicked and I knew we trapped. Danny kissed me despite our cuts and bruises, and I realized something. It doesn’t matter if there’s someone hating on you, taking you somewhere isolated because as long as you’re in the trunk with someone you love, they can’t hurt you.

* * *

We were taken to a freaking forest. You could argue that most Disney films take place in the forest, but so do fucking horror movies. Danny and I had been removed from the trunk and we were being held by Carl and the nameless one. Josh was enjoying teasing us in the dead of night.

“I really wish I could stop all this, but I can’t,” he said in a sarcastically comforting tone. “But you are fucking faggots,” he continued in the same tone, “and my hands are tied. Well, not as much as you will be, Lee.”

I watched in horror as Josh came up to me and slapped me. What I didn’t expect was when Josh kissed me. He didn’t like it. He wanted to hurt me. He was rough and bit way too hard and made his tongue go way too far down in my throat. I wanted to be sick, but Josh was being too aggressive. I froze as he semi raped me.

He took my jacket off me and I got 100 times more frightened. He was pulling my top off and cupping my balls, digging his nails into them. I squealed and he laughed. Danny was almost screaming.

“Neither of you like that, huh?” he chuckled. Carl had let go of me and I was completely in Joshua’s grasp. The cool air hit the skin of my torso hard. “You look cold, Lee! You’ll catch pneumonia! I know! You need something hot to even your temperature, don’t you? We all know you find nothing hotter than Danny, don’t we?”

I watched in horror as Josh did the same with Danny. He was much worse, but for some reason, it looked like Josh actually liked it, through all that violence. Weird. He almost squeezed Danny’s balls to oblivion, and it wasn’t long before Danny was standing in the dark forest in nothing but his boxers. It alarmed me when I saw all the scratches and bruises and scars that they’d left. My strong Danny suddenly looked so weak.

Josh went behind Danny and dry humped him and let his arms roam his front. Josh laughed as he bit Danny’s shoulder. Hard.

“Look at that, Lee! Look at that boner! And you thought that you were special to him!” he laughed, and I could see Danny’s face, but the words got inside my brain and settled there, breeding hate almost. I wanted to leave, and I saw that Carl and nameless one were enjoying the scene, so I tried running.

Big mistake. In everything that Josh was doing to Danny, I didn’t realize that my feet and ankles had been tied together. Josh laughed and sent Carl to tie my whole body up. He let nameless one do the same to Danny. Josh sighed in my direction.

“Look at that, Danny. He loves you so much that he’s gone suicidal. Good for him,” he spat at me. I was mortified.

Carl had taken the opportunity to get me in my boxer briefs too before he tied me up. We were both then taken like cargo into a deep part of the woods and thrown onto the floor. Separately, in different places. How am I going to get back to Danny now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for my enormous break!
I, unfortunately, have no excuse, so I apologise.
I would've updated yesterday, but I had a different computer so I wrote a short story I had in my mind for ages. It's on Mibba in both Welsh and English! See: I'm Gay and I'm Leaving.
So I'll try and update in my regular pace from now on!

OH and I really want a good theme for this, preferably with a picture, but I'm super confused about how you do it. I don't understand layout maker!