Status: I'm not writing that frequently at the moment, but I'm trying. I'd love some comments, or any kind of feedback! :D

Accept Me or Except Me

An Evening With Alice - Danny

I turned to him and spat in his face. This guy was weird but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t curious about him.

“It means that if you don’t like me, leave me alone!” he said. Wow. That came from nowhere.

I punched him again for good measure. Not so hard this time, but it had the desired effect. He looked scared but I didn’t care. I couldn’t care.

This guy has serious problems. I dropped him instantly and ran to my next class, which was history. Rather dead guys than Lee any day. I went past the dull blue lockers and spied through the window. Everyone was speaking with one another excitedly. I guess the teacher was late. I went inside.
Pete ran up to me, but I stopped him.

“Lee’s not coming to class any time soon. I sorted that guy out.”

I didn’t want to look at Pete either. Not now. I don’t know why, but I was seriously confused. Do I actually care about that faggot? No, course not. Pete just butts in and tells me to attack him and I obey. I see. I wanted to get Lee my own way, not Pete’s.

“Oh man, I wish I could’ve been there to see Danny smash Lee!” someone laughed with Pete a minute later.

I sighed. I wasn’t socialising, which was weird. I just sat alone and shrugged of anyone who came up to me. Finally my phone bleeped in my pocket. It was a text from Alice, my girlfriend. She wanted to see me after school. That was a way to get Lee out of my head. Of course, he was never in my head… Was he?

* * *

I kissed her softly at first, but she wouldn’t have it. She forced her tongue between my lips and started attacking my mouth. Usually I’m OK with that. I was OK with that. Nothing was wrong. I just went about my day and beat up a faggot, end of story. I decided that I needed to think about Alice now more than ever, because she was becoming ferocious, tugging at my shirt.

We were at my house, in my room. We were both fully clothed but Alice planned on changing that quickly. She leaned in closer and wrapped her fingers in my hair. They felt too delicate for her attitude. She was going crazy, I knew it. Not just crazy, too. Crazy for me.

Soon, after she’d successfully stripped me of my shirt, she began trailing her hands down to my pants. She wanted to get rid of them, too. Woah, we’d kissed before. We’d kissed with our shirts off before, but this was going too far too fast. I leaned back and stared at her.

“What’s wrong, hot stuff?” she asked a bit too seductively. “You’ve been begging to get into my panties all week.”

I can’t remember saying that, but I push the thought aside so I can tell her what I needed to say.

“Stop it, please!”

She looked at me, then she tried getting her hand down inside both my jeans and my boxers. “But Danny, I need you now.”

“Please! Just go!”

She hadn’t expected that. I hadn’t, either. She ran away from me, pulling her shirt over her head and grabbing her bag as she went. What the fuck is wrong with me? I lied down on my back after putting my shirt on. Something unsettling happened today, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

That really shouldn’t have happened. It easily could’ve. I’d done it with quite a few girls and there was a box of condoms at the ready in my drawer, so why did I stop it? I kept thinking about her as I looked down on my jeans. What? My crotch was as flat as a pancake.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's nothing sexual in this story. This is about as far as it goes, I'm afraid. There might be references, but no description. I'm sorry if I disappointed you!
Again, I'm sorry that this chapter is even shorter than the last one. I haven't exactly had writer's block, but I'm fresh out of ideas. I know a couple of things that happen, but I need a plot. Feel free to message me and we can discuss. Thanks again!