Status: I'm not writing that frequently at the moment, but I'm trying. I'd love some comments, or any kind of feedback! :D

Accept Me or Except Me

Four Days To Remember - Danny

I can’t believe I didn’t notice it sooner. Sure, there were boys in school who anyone would call handsome, but Lee was beautiful. Not handsome, beautiful. I looked away from him. I couldn’t keep staring at him without a burning desire for more. I needed more. I looked back at him, and he was blushing, his cheeks redder than ever. He was so cute when he did that.

I looked him in the eyes, and I knew he was feeling the same. I’d never felt this way before. I thought I did, with numerous girls, but I guess those feelings weren’t real. I was sure this was. It couldn’t have been anything else. I shuffled so I was closer to him. I could feel his breath on my lip. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

I was surprised when he made the first move. He kissed me and I relaxed into the kiss, my tongue trying to get past his lips. As he opened them, my tongue immediately won dominance, but he didn’t fight it. He loved it. I let my hands find the back of his head as I felt his sticky hair between my fingers.

I kept attacking his mouth, tasting his tongue with mine. Finally he pulled away and sighed. He was still smiling. God, he really was pretty.

“Are you sure?”

“Sure about what?” I asked, even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.

“You want more, I can see that. I just don’t want to disappoint you. You’ve done it before, I haven’t.”

“I’ve done it with girls, but not with guys!” I protest.

“It’s not that different. It’s just hotter.”

I smiled. This guy knew how to make a joke. I laughed into another kiss. One of many to come.

* * *

It was the fourth day. It was just after noon, but we were leaving soon. It was now or never. I looked at him as he lied down on his bed. I sighed at the six, seven feet between us. Suddenly I got up and moved the bedside tables in our way.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I don’t know about you, Lee, but I’m more than ready,” I got the second table across the room. “It’s time we did more. I need space when I fuck someone.”

He got my drift and helped me push the beds together. The beds had strange, sharp corners, so there wasn’t a gap in the middle. We jumped on and began instantly. Today, he won the battle for dominance as his tongue discovered every corner of my mouth. I felt his thigh, his hip, all the way to his hair, which he hadn’t gelled today. His curly hair looked better than he gave it credit for. Quickly I realized that he was already tugging at my shirt. I pulled it off and he gasped. I smiled at his reaction.

“Remind me to ask the school if I can have gym class with you. I need to see that body more often!”
I laughed as he felt my skin against him. Wow, I’d never felt someone feel my nipples. There was a massive tent in my jeans. Before he could kiss me, I pulled his shirt off and gasped. He body was pretty decent. He was nowhere near as muscly as me, but he had a nice tone. What I was gasping at, though, was his bruises. They were everywhere. I guess he pretended he couldn’t feel them, but he must have! They looked pretty bad. I didn’t know I could do so much damage.

“Lee. Did I… Did I do this to you?” I asked shakily.

He looked away, not wanting to answer. I knew it was a yes. It had to be. I had no idea I could do this to him.

“I’m so sorry. I promise to never do it again. Is there something I can do to make it up to you?”

“There’s one thing…” he started. His next sentence completely surprised me. “I want you to do me like I read books. Fast and thorough.”

I laughed and kissed him passionately once more. He was sexy when he was suggestive.

* * *

I was lying in bed with him at my side. I’d locked the door to make sure no-one would walk in on us. I had never slept with anyone like I’d slept with Lee. It was amazing. All I’d ever want from it and more. I couldn’t believe I’d wasted so much time on those girls, when the guy I wanted was right there in front of me, accepting my pain each day.

I felt terrible. I wanted to never leave the resort and stay with him forever. Alone. I knew I could never do that. What about Matt? Hell, what about Josh? He’d kill me if I was away from him too long. We clicked, but Lee and I clicked more. That didn’t mean I wanted to stop being friends with Josh, though. Whenever we had a fight, we always pre-made up before we saw each other again. If we couldn’t do that, we’d let each other know first, and I didn’t have a text from him saying so, so I was good.

Although it was still afternoon, Lee woke up. He got so tired after he’d lost his virginity. I smiled at him. He looked up at me, with surprise and then recognition in his eyes.

“Good morning, sweet cheeks,” I said, before he checked his watch, to see it was past two thirty.

“Do you ever stop being so sexy?” he laughed.

“I know how you feel. Once those bruises go away, you’ll be a stunner, I promise.”

“I love you so much, Danny.”

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my third day of writing and I'm on Chapter Six already! Woah. The next part of the story's eventful, let me tell you. Well, it is once it gets back round to Danny. OK, no more spoilers.

Remember to comment or message me if you have anything to say! I'd love some feedback. Thanks, see you soon!