Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

Christmas Eve

I grabbed my purple dress and walked to the bathroom. I had my endless supply of make up and beauty products in there. I grabbed my eye liner and applied it to my top lid on both sides. I grabbed my mascara and coated my lashes. I felt pretty looking in the mirror. The girl looking back at me was strong and fearless.

I pulled on the silk gown. It hung across my hips and exposed some cleavage. I shimmied and giggled. I grabbed a pretty, pink lip gloss and swiped it across my lips. I looked gorgeous. My scar was barely visible, thanks to surgery.

It was a deep purple. It had a split that went up above my knee. I slid on my silver heels and smiled. I bit my lip and walked out into the hall way.

"Do I look alright?" I stared at Sam, who was in black pants and a blue polo.

"Definitely!" he pushed up my boobs and fixed some spots on the dress.

"Where's Colson?" I stared at the teenager.

"Helping mom set up. Go! She wants us now," I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

~

The house was beginning to flood with friends and family. Colson seemed more nervous. His friends had flow home last night and I knew he was upset.

"Baby, just chill," I held his hands.

"So many people," his eyes were scanning the crowd.

My mother usually had about fifty people at Christmas. My Auntie May was content with talking to Max and Sammy. She was probably criticizing them for wearing polo shirts. Colson was in a pretty lavender shirt and black dress pants.

"I promise not to make you dress up again," I kissed him.

"I like these, because this dress is fucking gorgeous," he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll bet it is. I have to find my mother. Act proper and like you're stuck up," I kissed his nose and stalked off to find my dear mom.

My mom was in a green evening gown. Her hair fell in loose curls around her shoulders. She was talking to Uncle Timmy and Mark. I hugged and kissed both their cheeks and smiled.

"Dax is coming home soon," I hugged Timmy and almost cried.

"When!" I sat down on the bar stool.

"I don't know. I just know he can't wait. He's expecting you to be married!" I rolled my eyes.

I noticed my pretty blonde bear walking towards me.

"Bri, people are hounding me," he wrapped his arms around me.

"Who?" he shrugged.

"Your Aunt and Sam," I laughed.

"I'm sorry. Maybelle can be very curious," Timmy smiled.

"She doesn't like me," I proceeded to abuse my boyfriend's shirt and roll up his sleeves.

He made a face at me.

"I like you better like this," I smiled up at him.

"She hates his tattoos and the face that he's cheesy and cute with Bri. He makes her happy and he isn't a trouble maker," I snorted.

"Trouble maker my ass," I looked into his pretty blue eyes.

"He's a good kid around here. I like him. Sam idolizes him.

"He's only good because he's being forced to do so," I kissed my loving blonde.

"I like to make good impressions," he grinned evilly.

"You always make a good impression sober," I bit my lip.

His eyes flashed dark. I grinned at him. My mom turned on Usher. I smiled and took my shoes off and grabbed his hands.

"Euphoria!" the was a knock at the door.

I answered it and was faced with the most brightest of green eyes and a toothy grin. He was built and drop dead gorgeous. His blonde hair was short.

"Dax!" I hugged the Joe.

"Bought fucking time Briley Anna!" he returned the hug joyously.

"You have to meet my adorable boyfriend!" I dragged him to Colson.

"Hey, I'm Daxton. Her cousin," he stuck his hand out.

"Colson. Her fiance'" I smiled at them.

"The loving and best thing in my life," I draped my arms across Colson's shoulders.

"Treat her right bro," Dax smiled and walked into the living room.

"Don't act like your mother Lee!" I flipped him the bird.

"Says you Anna!" he laughed and hugged his mother and Cody.

"That's Daxton?" I stood up and kissed Colson.

"Yesh. It is. I have to pee. Come with me," I took his hands and led him up the stairs.

We got to the top of the stairs. I pulled him against me.

"Briley?" he kissed my neck.

"I'm really fucking horny," I kissed him and pulled him into my bed room.

I locked my door and pressed him against it. I started to unbutton his lavender shirt. He smiled and unzipped my dress. I let the silk fabric fall and pool around my ankles. His eyes roamed across my body.

"How long have you been this way?" his hands probed my soaked womanhood.

"Awhile now," I kissed him.

"Yeah?" I nodded and pressed into his touches.

He thumbed my sensitive spot. I could feel my body turning into putty in his hands. He slid a finger in and began to probe around. He arched his finger. I let out a sigh and fell into his touches and caresses from his other hand.

I let my hands fall to his pants. I unbuttoned them and let them fall to his ankles. He kicked his shoes off. He lifted my legs up and pressed against me.

"Bed," he carried me all the way to my bed.

There was a sudden knock at my door.

"What?" I heard giggling.

"Brylie. Mom's embarrassing you and Dax!" I rolled my eyes.

"Can I wear jeans now?" I smiled and nodded.

"I'm wearing sweats," I grabbed his Lace Up shirt and pulled it on, along with my favorite sweats.

He pulled on jeans and a white tank top. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him.

"I love you," I kissed him.

"I love you," he kissed my forehead.

-

"Play the actual song Bree!" Mom stared at Dax and I.

"Fine," I sat at the piano.

He sat on the floor next to me with his guitar on his lap. I smiled down at him.

"I hate you Angel!" he smiled at my mom.

"I love you Daxton," she winked.

He began to strum the chords of 'Carnival of Rust'. I smiled and tapped my keys.

"To breathe the name of you savior in your hour of need," I watched his eyes light up.

I started to hum underneath his voice.

"I'm falling. Come closing in for the kill," I started to sing and play.

Colson's eyes watched me. I winked and played my heart out along with Dax. I held my notes out longer than he did.

"It's all a game. Avoiding failure when true colors will bleed," I sang.

"I lust for after. No disaster can touch. Touch us anymore," Dax and I sang together.

I watched my mom smile and Auntie May tear up.

"Don't walk away. Don't walk away. Ooohhhh when the world is burning. Don't walk away. Ohhh when the heart is yearning," I sang my heart.

I stopped playing and smiled at my cousin.

"They won a state competition with that song. How I have no clue, but Briley could sing," Auntie May praised proudly.

"I won second place because of Mad World. We won first because he could play and cover my mistakes. Third off, we were fucking amazing and that dumb brat should've shut her trap," I stood up and walked to the fireplace where Colson sat.

I noticed the crowd had died down to just family. Cody, Devin and Sam were sitting by the tree. Max and Dax and moved to the couch. Mom and May were talking. Timmy had left. I was pretty sad by that. Mark was well... At the bar. Nicole was next to Mom on the floor.

"We're doing the gag gifts first," I paled.

Nicole grabbed the pink and black box first. She grinned and handed it to me. I stared at her. She winked and handed Sam his.

"Can't open until the end," I stared at my mom with the most hateful face.

"Cheer up. You'll love mine," Colson kissed my shoulder.

I grinned up at him.

"Hold up! Can I do mine first!" Colson stood up.

He winked at my mom. I made a face of pure disgust. He hooked his Mac up to mom's DVD player-toy thing. I stared at the screen. Colson's eyes were huge.

"They say love lasts forever. Love is eternal. A soul mate is forever. Well I have a story about two people. Two completely different backgrounds. They were brought together by a Stop the Violence thing at my school. Briley was attacked with acid. He had a rough history. This to me is the definition of love," I cupped my mouth and looked at Sam and Colson.

The opening clip was of me playing the piano and him watching me. His eyes fixed on me.

"Love is hard," the next pictures were a collage of singles of us.

"Love is powerful," the next was the clip of him telling ten thousand fans he loved me.

"Love is strong," the next pictures were of him and I in my wedding dress.

"Love is unbreakable," there were tweets to him and I about how stupid he is for being with me and that he was much better single.

"Love has obstacles," I stared at the picture.

It was Colson and I. I was obviously crying and he was too. We were holding onto each other like we were the last things we had. Underneath was 'We tried and tried, but we failed. Maybe it's fate, but someday. Briley and I will have our own child together'. I began to tear up.

"I love you! I could fucking careless who told me I couldn't, because I would love you either way. You are my home," Video Colson stated.

'For The first Time' started playing. Pictures of him and I at random moments began flashing.

"I woke up one morning and she was gone. Like she died. I thought my life was over. I was so empty. I was so broken and dead and I couldn't breathe. When she left, it was like she jumped off the face of the earth. Then she came back. My world fell into place. My home felt like a home. My bed no longer felt empty and cold. I felt like I was invincible. I felt... Whole," Video Colson smiled at the interviewer.

"Love is about friendship," there were pictures of Colson and I making faces and clips of us throwing water and people.

"Love is about each other," Same finished.

"Colson? If I had twenty-four hours to live, I would take you to Vegas, marry you and then fuck your brains out on a beach. Either way, I would want to spend them with you," Video me kissed him.

"To be honest. I would tie you up and well... You know. I would do anything and everything to make our last day... Special," Video him smiled proudly.

"You make me complete," I could feel my tears running rivers down my face.

"No Briley, when you came into my life, I became complete. I love you," and the ending page had our anniversary date with a heart and our names.

"Oh my God," I got up and hugged him.

"I told you she'd cry," I smacked his chest.

"I love you!" I kissed him.

Sam sat proudly of his work. I smiled at him.

"Merry Christmas," I stared at the man in front of me.

I giggled and just stayed in his chest.

-

Once the regular gifts were opened, I awaited to open the pink box.

"Briley. Open the pink," I giggled.

"That's what he said," Colson's eyes went blank and he started laughing.

"Pervs," I moved over into my boy's lap.

He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder. I removed the tape from the sides and top. It was a Playboy box. I removed the top. There was a 'Bride To Be' cami and a white thong.

"Oh no. That's not it," I paled.

There was a custom made 'Lace Up' lingere set. Across the bra was Lace Up. Across the ass of the panties was EST. There was a whip and handcuffs.

"Fuck you Nicole," I blushed.

"I did it. Not Nicole," I paled and stared in horror at my mother.

"I helped," I looked at Colson.

"I love you," I looked down and saw a vibrator.

I felt the blood drain from my face. I lifted it up and looked down. The purple toy dangled from my fingers. Colson was laughing. Max was hiding the kids' eyes. I just watched Nicole and my mom fall to the ground laughing.

"Thanks you guys," I smiled.

"I have to go get your father tonight," I felt my gut lurch.

"He's coming home," it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Max and Sam are going with. You and Colson will be here by yourselves," I smiled at my mom.

"I'm glad I'm not going. I can't face seeing him," I looked down at the white carpet.

Colson's fingers began to probe my shoulders. It felt good. He was massaging my shoulders. I melted into his touch.

"I'm leaving Bri," Dax took my hands and lifted me up to face him.

I smiled and hugged him. My heart was elsewhere at the moment. I just wanted to lay with Colson and cry.

"Hey Colson, c'mere," he hugged my boyfriend.

"See you man," Colson smiled.

"Keep her heart attached. That' was something else man," he smiled to my blondie.

"Don't worry about it," I waved by and snuggled into his chest.

Colson kept his arms secured around me. I kind of just let the tears fall. He kissed my forehead.

"We're getting out of here. There's blankets on the couch if you guys are sleeping down here," I hugged my mom.

"See you in the morning," I hugged Max and kissed Sam's forehead.

I grabbed my black and white quilt and laid it across the floor in front of the fireplace. Colson made his mark and laid down on it. He stretched his arms above his head and smiled. I laid down next to him and traced his cheek. I kissed him. I knew this night would end better than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm making this a two part.