Daughter of Dyrdek

"Am I crazy Or am I a MONSTER?"

I woke up and had oxygen mask on. I was really tired and was feeling a little bit better. I shut my eyes and opened them. I was Mayhem and wasn't thinking properly. I came back to my orignal self and heard voices. I fell asleep and started having nightmares.

Four hours later

I woke up and was sweating. It was seven thirty in the morning and Megan started checking me. My arms were cut up and I was crying.

"It's okay Alicia. Your Dad is talking to the doctors and we'll wrap up your arms" She said.

"Okay" I said in my queens accent with british accent.

"I love you Keys" She said.

"You too" I said getting up.

I got my arms wrapped up and went back to bed. I was finally peaceful.

Six hours later

I woke up and heard commotion. I rolled over and was really sleepy. I was on twelve different meds and was wanting to go home. I was not my normal self and needed a break from everyone.

I was all over the news and wanted to be left alone. I heard the TV blasting some stupid shit about me. I turned it off without looking at anyone. I had enough with the media and when I get out of the hospital I was heading to the studio.

I needed to play one thing and that was piano.