Daughter of Dyrdek

Help

I got to the hospital and immediately went to the front desk. The perky receptionist looked up at me and gave me a soft smile. I was already super aggravated at the amount of press I had to fight through in order to get in the building and I was SO not playing. I brought out my ID and placed it on the table. The brunette looked down at it and started to open her mouth.

“Alicia Dyrdek.” Was all I said. She stared at me for a few moments, but slid the card back to me.

“Room 318.” She said slowly. I nodded at her and swiped my card from the table.

I briskly walked the sterile halls of the hospital which imprisoned my daughter for that time being. I soon arrived at her room, and saw her aunts waiting. I marched right over and stood pointedly. They both looked over at me.

“Well? What’s going on?” I demanded of them. Meagan looked at me and sighed.

“Hello to you too, Rob.” She sarcastically replied.

“Not in the mood, Megs.” I warned the petite brunette. She rolled her eyes.

“Sit down.” She told me, walking to the seats. We sat down and Meagan turned to me gently. “Rob,” she started, “Alicia’s mental health isn’t good.”

“I can help her.” I said immediately. Meagan gave me a pained look.

“She has multiple personality disorder. Alicia is also having a few eating disorders and she can’t even admit it. She just tried to kill her uncle!” Meagan almost cried. What? Alicia…what? I knew what I wanted to do. I had to.

“I’m helping her.”