I Swear I've Seen Your Face Before.

Chapter Three; Where Are We Going?

"Jack! Get up. We're going to meet some new people in an hour. You need your breakfast and you need a shower because you stink." Joyce Barakat shouted, walking into Jack's room before opening the curtains to reveal the bright sun.

"Ugh, but mom! I want more sleep. Why do I have to go?" I whined.

"Beacause I have told you too, Jack. Now hurry up and stop being lazy!"

"Ugh!" I said, reluctantly crawling out of bed.

I rooted through my wardrobe after my mom had left the room, throwing random items of clothing everywhere after I had decided I didn't want to wear it. I finally settled on a blink-182 tee and a pair of black skinny jeans. I jumped into the shower and start my "thinking journey" which I always have when I go in the shower.

I rose my arms to rinse out the shampoo that had gotten in to my eyes, before I felt a really really bad stinging pain coming from my arm as soapy water ran down it.

I brought my arms down, settling them straight in front of my eyes so I could inspect why on earth my arms were stinging. That was when I remembered everything that had happened last night.

*Flashback*

"Jack, we seriously need to talk..." My heart sunk when I heard the last three words. I had a gut feeling I knew what she was going to say afterwards, and I really didn't want to hear it. I knew what she wa about to do. The tone in her voice, the look in her eye, the way she looked at me with saddened eyes made my heart drop to the floor.

"Tay, please don't do this to me. Please." I begged, tears already flowing from my eyes like a fierce waterfall. I tried to look anywhere but her eye. I couldn't face seeing what she looked like at this moment in time.
"I... I can't do this anymore, Jacky. We can't do this anymore. I'm really sorry, and to hurt you was the last thing I wanted to do... But, I just... I love someone else. I've always loved him. I walked away from that guy because I was scared. That's why I moved over here. I love you, Jack, just not as much as him. I really hope we can still be friends. I'm really really sorry."

I saw a tear fall down her cheek. I knew it hurt her to do this, but it was probably for the best. I should have known I was always going to be second best to the guy she ran away from.

After saying sorry for the last time, she turned and walked away. Out of my door. Out of my life. Forever. Just like that. She was gone. There was nothing I could do about it.

I shut the door that Tay had just walked out of and slid down it. I put my head in my hands, resting my arms on my legs, tears staining my cheeks as they roll down my face. I wanted to scream, shout, punch everything I could see, but I couldn't move. I was numb. I could not feel a thing, and this was scary. I havn't felt like this in a long long time.

I knew what was going to happen now. Even if I didn't want it to, I knew I had to. I needed to feel again. So that's what I did. I relapsed for the first time in seven months. Of course, I felt ashamed, but I couldn't help it. It needed to be done. There wa nothing else that I could think of, ut that. So it happened, and now I know I'm going to have to lie to my parents again.

*End Of Flashback.*

So, yeah. That's why my arms/wrist was stinging so bad. I was fucking lucky that my mom hadn't seen it earlier when I crawled out of bed. I finally finished off in the shower, drying myself off and treating to my newly self-inflicted wounds in the most appropiate way, wrapping it up in a bandage and got dressed.

I had to go and find my purple hoody with the white strings so I could hide the bandage from my mom. I styled my hair, and went downstairs. I had to force myself to eat something before my mom told me it was time to leave to go wherever the fuck we were supposed to be going. I'm sure this is going to be fun...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, guys. Please please please don't hate me! i know it's been over two weeks since I last updated, but I have has tonnes of college work to stress over, and I've had very little sleep. I've not had time to update my stories, which I've been really guttered about. One my other story I'm writing, I had a chapter written out and everything, until it got deleted now I just cba to write anything for it anymore, even though I knew exactly how I was going to write it. -.-

SO YEAH, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY GUYS, BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE. I PROMISE YOU I'LL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOONER THAN I DID THIS ONE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, AND I WOULD LOVE SOME FEEDBACK! I LOVE YOU ALL AND AGAIN i'M SO SORRY IT'S TOOK ME THIS LONG!

Sorry this is so long, haha. :P

Lauren :) xx