I Swear I've Seen Your Face Before.

Chapter Four; We're Here, Jacky!

"Jack, we're going now. Go and run upstairs to get your backpack for school. Then come straight to the car. I'll be there waiting for you mister." My mom said to me.
"Okay, mom."

I ran upstairs to get my bag and rushed to get in the car. I didn't really want to, but I did. For two reasons. One; My mom HATES waiting around for anyone, and two; I really want to know where we'1e going. I got to the car in record time, even my mom was impressed.

She started the car up, taking the handbreak off and started manouvering the car out of her parking space. I reached for my blink-182 CD which I kept in her car. It's a good job my mom like them aswell as me, because this way she doesn't stop me from putting the CD on full blast.

We had only been in the car for about twenty minutes when my mom pulled up outside some house. Why did we have to take the car? Couldn't we have just walked? I didn't understand. But, my mom knows best, as she always tells me.

"We're here, Jacky!" My mom seemed excited.
"I couldn't guess that at all mom..." I replied, without any enthusiasm. I wanted more fucking sleep.
"Less of the sarcastic attitude." my mom scolded me.

We got out of the car and walked up towards the house. The house looked nice on the outside. Adverage looking house, with a stupidly neat trimmed garden and really bright coloured flowers which I don't know the name of.

My mom was the one who knocked on the door, because I didn't want to. I didn't even know who lived here. I don't know their names, if it was a boy or girl, and most importantly, why the fuck I was here.

After a few minutes a boy about my age opened the door. He looked cool. His white V-neck tee hugged him nicely, showing off his barely there, only just noticeable abs and his jeans sitting micely on his waist. Put it this way, if I was gay I'd definitely be after him.

He looked kind of shy, and he asked us if we wanted to go in or something. My mom told him our names and that we'd like to go in and he told us that his name was Alex Gaskarth. He moved aside so we could get passed him and he pointed my mom into the kitchen after shutting the door behind us.

He led me in to his living room, and I instantly got distracted since HOME A-FUCKING-LONE WAS ON! I pretty much screamed and told him I loved him, whilst hugging him. I jumped straight on the couch, whilst Alex just laughed at me sitting down beside me.

He had small talk, until I got told off for swearing, then I was just sat there reciting the rest of the film word for word. He seemed pretty impressed, and he laughed at me for being sad enough to know it all.

I think we might just become good friends, I mean his music taste is amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE AT LAST! Short chapter, I'm sorry!! Y'know, college is hard work. i never have any free time and bleeeh, I chose the subjects with the most work like a stupid fucktard xD

Hope you enjoy! Comments are welcome :D

Lauren. :) xx