Status: New

A Man With Scissors for Hands

I Promise

"Yeah..."
There was an awkward silence.
What was I supposed to say? I didn't love him, I mean, I do, as A Brother, but something more?
"I- I..." I sighed. "Devin, you can't do this. You can't love me. You just, can't." I said.
"Danielle, what am I supposed to do?!" He asked.
He used my real name. He's hurt.
"I love Chris, and you know that. I'm sorry, but I can't exactly just leave him." I was at a loss for words.
"How about we pretend this never happened?" I asked.
He sighed. "I can't pretend that I don't have feelings for you Dani! How the hell am I supposed to do that?!" He was yelling now.
I bit the inside of my cheek, holding back tears. "Okay, whatever. We have to go." I stood up form the bed, and walked out of the hotel, and onto the bus.
"Dani, are you okay?" Balz asked, noticing tears where now streaming down my cheeks.
"I'm fine." I answered.
I walked to my bunk, and layed there for about 5 minutes before I heard Devin's voice.
Someone ripped the privacy curtain open, and to my surprise, it wasn't Devin.
"Dani, your not okay. What's wrong?" Balz asked.
"Nothing, I promise." I answered.
Allie approached Balz from behind. "Josh, she just wants to be left alone." She said.
I smiled at her, and he sighed before leaving.
She sighed, and climbed in the bunk with me.
"I'm sorry." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck.
Hearing those words made me burst into tears again. "Allie, what am I supposed to do?" I asked.
"You have to do what your heart wants, Dani. Your not ready to decide yet." She began.
"He shouldn't have done that, but it's the way he feels. Just like you shouldn't have left him in the hotel without an answer, but that's what you though was the only thing to do. Your choices are what make you who you are. You don't have to worry about anything right now. Okay? Your perfectly fine. It'll all be okay, Dani. I promise."
I lifted my head off of her shoulder, and she wiped my tears away with the back of her hand.
"Thank you, Allie." I said.
She smiled. "It's what I'm here for."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler. New chapter up later! Comment!!

* Sorry for any mistakes *