Status: New Story Blues

Third Time Unlucky

The headphones were pulled from his phone, the radio blasted out for all of the class to hear. But instead of the latest Dubstep mix or Niki Minaj song, the voice of an alarmed broadcaster echoed through the room:

"Breaking news, the combined forces of Russia and The United States of America have began to penetrate the defensive military of Australasian waters, and have successfully taken the central command center of the British Military. The government informs us to, despite the circumstances, remain calm at all times and continue daily routines as per usual."

The tension in the class was eerie, no one knew what to do. Somehow everyone managed to lift their heads to face a very ashen faced Mr. Bendurella. His mouth opened to talk, but the words never came. Overhead, the roaring sound of choppers was growing ever nearer.


World War Three is imminent. With today's technology, nuclear warfare is at humanities doorstep. With the world's top nuclear centers, Russia and China, pitted against each other, the fate of the human race rests on a pinhead. However, a mysterious organization has used modern technology to the world's advantage and disabled all nuclear weaponry from being deployed worldwide. Thus, the search is on for a microchip with the power to save - or destroy - all life on planet Earth.

Told through the minds and eyes of a class of high school freshman's, Third Time Unlucky will change the way you see the world forever - well, at least while you're reading it!
  1. Chapter One: An Unpleasant Discovery
    Thus, the top stream freshmen’s of Grey Cove High School left their English class for the last time, World War Three looming in their wake.
  2. Chapter Two: Pick-Ups
    The freshman English class of Mr. Bunderella walked through the halls at both a fluid pace and a fluid heart-rate. No one spoke a word, apart from Mr. Bunderella, who directed the children to the parking lot in which the school stored its vehicles
  3. Chapter Three: Piha
    let’s begin to settle down. Because, if the second world war is anything to go by, we’ll be stuck out here for a very long time