Status: Re uploading because only good story I've ever written even though I screwed up the ending.

Last Train Home

Chapter 5

Sean rubbed his eyes tiredly, looking out of the window. The pair had been travelling through the darkness for hours now and the blonde was starting to worry that Ian might be overly tired. Not that what Sean thought mattered. Every time he mentioned stopping somewhere for the night, Ian would growl something about them having very little time and needing to get to Jamie. Sean didn't know who this Jamie character was, but he sounded dangerous, more so than Ian, and that was hard for him to imagine.

It was strange for Sean to accept that in the space of a few hours he had gone from having a small crush on this man, to being terrified of him, to loathing him, and then to trusting him fully with his life. One thing was for certain, Sean knew he's never forget this night.

Ian yawned again and blinked hard, trying to stay focused on the road. Sighing, Sean turned in his seat so he was facing the dark haired man. "Please, Ian. You're tired and if we don't stop we'll have an accident." I pleaded, studying his determined featured.

Ian groaned and smacked the steering wheel with his fist. "Fine! Anything to make you shut the fuck up!" Sean moved back in his seat, letting his fringe cover his deeply blushing cheeks. Having Ian shout at him like that was embarrassing, and if he was honest, he was afraid. He kept forgetting how violent this man could be, but that was a pretty good reminder. Ian kept his dazzling green eyes fixed on the road and turned off, heading towards a Premier Inn.

Sean was launched forward as Ian slammed the breaks on hard and pulled his key out of the ignition. Thank God for seatbelts. The pair climbed out of the car into the icy night air. It was a lot colder here, Sean guessed they were somewhere by the sea. He loved the beach, if the circumstances were different, Sean guessed he's actually enjoy this visit.

Ian walked off ahead making Sean jog to catch up, he kept his distance though, three steps behind Ian, just in case the man snapped. They walked through the sliding doors and entered the purple decorated lobby. Behind the front desk stood three, overly happy young women. They looked like they were on crack, or just glad there was finally somebody staying in this shit tip. That was a bit harsh. The place wasn't that bad, just nothing like the adverts.

Ian smiled charmingly at one of the women, giving her a sly wink as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. "How much for a room for the night?" He eyed the woman up and down, chuckling when she bit her lip flirtatiously back. Sean wasn't sure why, but a spurt of anger flew through him at that moment.

Once the room was all paid for Ian walked over to the lift, carrying Sean's bag for him over his shoulder. The pair climbed in, staring at the doors in complete silence as the metal box climbed the floors. Smoothly, the doors slid open and Ian lead the way down the corridor and too their room. He pushed their room keycard into the slot beside the door and held it open for Sean. The blonde surveyed the room, then bit his lip. "Erm, there's only one bed."

Ian walked in, passing Sean and placed his bag on an old, warn brown chair in the corner. "So there is." He smirked, raising his eyebrows as he kicked off his shoes. He moved over to Sean and placed his hands gently onto the tops of the blonde's arms. "I'm sorry for shouting at you before." He whispered, his thick, jet black hair falling into his face. Sean had to gulp to try and wet his now desert dry mouth. "I was just worried." He continued, now running his hands up and down Sean's arms in a soothing motion. "I still am. I know it's selfish of me Sean, but I really like you, and I don't want to lose you. I couldn't face handing you over to Stu like a piece of meat, you'd be killed for sure and that would haunt me for the rest of my life. You understand where I'm coming from, right?" The man's green orbs were burning into Sean's golden eyes with desperate hope.

Sean nodded, giving Ian a small smile. "Thank you." Was all he had time to mutter before he felt himself leaning up to connect his lips with Ian's. The man found himself taken aback for a moment at Sean's forwardness, but soon melted into the kiss, dropping his hands to fall lightly onto Sean's waist. He grinned, still moving his lips with Sean's as he felt the man's arms come to tangle in the back of his hair. Sean tugged a little, making Ian groan.

Ian pulled away from the kiss and quickly unbuttoned his black shirt and remover his dark grey tie. What? He had to look professional, even if he was about to fuck the brains out of a clients target. Sean ogled at the gun tattoos on Ian's toned skin, biting his lip. This made Ian even more cockier than he already was, and he slowly undid his belt, then threw it to the floor before undoing his light tan pants. He pulled them off, throwing them to the side, the moved forward and began to undress Sean.

He grinned at the sight of Sean's obvious hard on, knowing that the blonde found him totally irresistible. Could you blame him, really? No, no you could not. They were both now fully naked, and Ian decided now was the time to move over to the bed. He gently pushed the blonde down onto the sheets and positioned himself over the man's torso before planting soft, wet kisses down his neck, along his collarbone and onto his chest. Sean had just the right body size. He wasn't too skinny, and had a little bit of weight on him which made him look healthy, not like those stupid sluts that always threw themselves at him. Ian stopped his warm kisses when he felt the jagged lines under his lips. He sucked in a quiet breath and trailed his mouth along them then lifted his head a little. "You're beautiful, Sean." He muttered, making the blonde blush up at the ceiling. The pleasure Ian was bringing him was almost too much, so much so that his head was forced back into the pillows.

Sean gasped when he felt two warm, wet lips take his cock and slowly begin to move up and down. He couldn't believe it. The man who was only hours ago about to hand him over to be killed, was now giving him a blowjob. This couldn't be real. Sean groaned, sinking his hands deeply into the back of Ian's hair, panting hard. Pure ecstasy engulfed him, and soon he unloaded into the dark haired man's mouth.

Ian swallowed the lot, smiling. He peeled the covers back and climbed into bed. "Night, Seanie." He smirked through the darkness.

"E-Erm, n-night Ian."

Sean was woken the next morning by two firm hands roughly shaking him. "Ian? What's going on?" He yawned, pushing himself up. It was only 6:00AM, they'd had about two hours sleep after their... bonding moment. Sean picked himself up and pulled on some clean clothes as Ian explained the situation.

Stu and Jay had run into some trouble while trying to get the money and now they were headed to a safe house away from the mob dealers they had tried to steal from. Some other guys had intercepted the phone call between Stu and Ian and now a shit storm was making it's way to them. Sean was as good as dead. He let out a quiet whimper, rubbing his arms and Ian redid his tie.

"Hey, hey." He shushed, pulling Sean into his arms. "Don't you worry about a thing. I'll keep you safe. I promise." Sean nodded, not totally having faith, but he was willing to do anything to stay with this mysterious man. Ian linked his fingers with Sean's and pulled him out of the room and into the lobby where he quickly threw a little too much money at the man behind the desk and dashed off to the car park. Sean climbed into the front passenger seat, shaking, and did up his seatbelt. When Ian returned from the boot, he was holding a small handgun. He pressed it to Sean's palm, a pained expression on his face. "If something goes wrong." He muttered, then climbed into his side and started the car.

Sean shook his head quickly, widening his eyes at the weapon. "I c-can't use this!" He squeeked, trying to pass it back to the driver.

Ian sighed, accelerating a little too quickly down the road. "If it means keeping you safe, you can and you will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image