Status: Re uploading because only good story I've ever written even though I screwed up the ending.

Last Train Home

Chapter 7

Ugh, what was Ian playing at? This really wasn’t like him. He was always so professional, never fucking up, never making mistakes. This Sean kid must radiate awesome or something if Ian wasn’t willing to have him killed. Or perhaps blondie had something on Ian. Maybe he was threatening him? Surely that would make more sense, then again, Ian would take the kid out straight away if he felt threatened. However, Ian had never killed anyone. What if he didn’t have it in him?

Jamie groaned, dragging his hand down his face. All of this inner turmoil was making him want to go ahead and end the kid right that minute. He wouldn’t do that, though. Ian wanted him alive, for some unknown reason.

Muttering to himself, the man ran his fingers through his hair then pressed the buzzer on his desk. “Yep?” Mike answered, chirping. Why was this guy always so happy? “Do you want me to send Sean up now?” He’s apparently a mind reader too, now. Jamie hoped not, for his own sake.

Jamie smirked, holding his finger down again. “Got it right in one.”

“Always do.” Mike giggled before hanging up.

Sean was over in the guest rooms with Mike and Ian, so Jamie probably had about ten minutes to himself. Stretching his arms above his head, Jamie shuddered hearing his bones click into place. He was spending far too much time cooped up in this house. He needed to get out, spend some time in the field. Not in an actual field, like, the battle field or something. Before he took over, Jamie was in charge of interrogation. He had quite the poker face, and could be terrifying if he had to be.

He remembered the first day her ever met Ian.

”Kid’s in there.” Lee smirked, tilting his head towards the grey door just down the hall. “Stu dragged him in about half an hour ago. Caught him down the coast, ready to launch his car over a cliff. Silly bastard.”

Jamie frowned, pushing himself against the opposite wall. “Why’d he do that?” Lee knew everything about everyone. That’s why he was so amazing at his job. No, you couldn’t get much past Mister Gaze.

Crossing his arms and placing one foot on the wall behind him, Lee sighed. “He’s the one who the Parry family were after. Hear he owed them a bit of money.” Lee looked saddened, then carried on. “The Parry’s killed his girl and his baby.”

“Harsh. So, why do we have him?” Jamie asked. The poor kid must have been through so much. He didn’t look very old, bless him.

Lee shrugged. “He’s good with words. Managed to keep the Parry’s away from him and his family for months with nothing but persuasion.”


A quiet tap on the hard pine door snapped Jamie out of his bubble. He stood up, checking his appearance in the mirror, straightened his tie, then went over and opened it. Sean gave a timid smile, rubbing his arms for comfort. “Sit down.” Jamie muttered sternly, gesturing for the chair on the other side of his desk. Sean was hesitant at first, appearing scared of Ian’s boss, then hurried over to the chair and sat down, deciding it was best not to anger him. “So, Sean, I’m going to have to ask you a few questions.”

Sean nodded, folding his arms on the desk. Mike must have explained to the blonde what was going to happen. “I’ll do anything that might help find out who’s done this to Ian.” The boy looked so confident, it was almost laughable.

Jamie smirked, leaning over his side of the desk so that his face was inches away from Sean’s. “Good. Then you can start by telling me who you’re working for.”

Sean pushed back into his chair, trying to slump away from the man’s powerful stare. “W-What do you mean?”

Jamie growled, moving around the desk to grab Sean’s throat. “I know you had something to do with that car crash, and I’ll kill you right now if you don’t tell me who you’re working for!”

Tears began to stream down the blonde’s face, making Jamie leave go. Of course, he didn’t really think Sean was involved, but he had to be sure, and Sean had to know who was in charge. “I-I swear I had nothing to do with it. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt I-Ian. I know it’s w-wrong, but I th-th-think I’m falling in love with h-him.”

Oh.

Jamie coughed awkwardly, sitting back down. He crossed his legs and leant forward on his elbow. “You’re aware we were hired to kill you, right?” Sean nodded, wiping his drenched, red cheeks. “And you’re aware Ian’s been responsible for many, many deaths of innocent people over the years?” He nodded again, this time more firmly. “Wow. You’ve got it bad, kid. Do you know if Ian feels the same-” Jamie paused, smirking at his stupidity. “Ignore that, of course he does. Why else would he risk his life for someone he barely knows.”

“S-So you’re not g-going to kill me?” He stuttered, his face starting to lose the red, blotchy colouring.

Jamie rolled his eyes, standing up. He moved over to the door and opened it for the blonde. “Of course I’m not going to fucking kill you. Now go and see Ian. I want you to be there when he wakes up. They I want you to make out all sexual and stuff until Mike runs away crying.”

Sean giggled, rubbing his eyes again before exiting. Well done Jamie, I bet you didn’t come of as a loon at all there.

“Richard James Oliver could you be anymore creepy?” Jamie poked his head down the corridor to find Lee smirking at him, his arms crossed over his chest. He looked at his friend confused for a moment. Why was he here? “I know I’m supposed to be visiting family, but Stu told me about this whole Sean thing and I thought you guys might need some extra help.”

“You thought right.” Jamie sighed, heading back into his office. Lee quickly followed, closing the door behind him. “I’m happy for E, I really am, but this is going to have implications.” Lee nodded sympathetically, watching as Jamie sat down in his chair. “What are you thinking?” Jamie questioned, laying his head down on his desk. He slid his eyes shut, trying to relax.

Lee didn’t answer, there was complete silence in the room, until he sighed and Jamie was aware that his best friend was stood right behind him. It freaked him out to know that Lee could get around so silently, but that’s what made him so good at his job. Jamie froze, feeling two hands rest on his shoulder. They began to move soothingly. Was Lee giving him a shoulder rub? Is that weird? “I’m thinking,” Lee muttered, rather… seductively? “That things are going to be very stressful very soon and you,” Lee’s voice was now a whisper, and Jamie felt his hot breath tickling the back of his neck. “Need to relax.”

Lee moved around on the chair to sit on Jamie’s lap, straddling him. The man didn’t complain, and instead focused on Lee’s beautiful eyes. “L-Lee?” He breather before he was cut off my his friend’s wet lips attaching themselves to his. Jamie’s mouth gaped open a little, giving Lee the chance to snake his tongue into the man’s mouth. Jamie let out a groan of pleasure, grabbing his hands onto Lee’s sides.

Lee pulled away, his eyes narrowed in lust. "I know how you feel about me Jamie, I know everything." Be breathed, then connected their lips again. Yes, Lee know's everything about everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Toilet scene :')
Image