Status: Under Construction: Rewrite coming in 2014

Masquerade

When a girl reaches the ripe age of eighteen in our society she is recognized as a woman. She is prepared for and sent into society in hopes of finding a suitable husband, but the way she is sent into society is peculiar indeed...

Three balls are held in her honor during the year. One is hosted by her family, the second by her village, and the third is a grand affair given by none other than the King himself.

The night of the King's ball is the very night that the creatures of darkness are allowed into the Human Realm. They are playing games in order to find their new ruler. The King of our realm sends a message each year with his ball. The demons may delight, but none shall frighten his people in a time of celebration.

Twenty years has past since the last girl's family fretted for her safety without hope of their daughter's safe return. The ruler of the darkness grows ill, and a successor must prove himself soon. A champion must prevail!

Will our main character be seduced by one of the demons, or will she prove to be stronger than she imagines?

Copyright 2011: All content, characters, plotline, setting, etc. belongs to me. DO NOT STEAL! I do not own any face claims.