Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Fall into the black hole.

~FFW 6 Months after tour~

"BOYS DINNER!" I screamed for the boys. They have been living with me and we have since added bedrooms for each of them.
I heard what sounded like a heard of elephants pounding on the stairs.

I quickly out the food on the table and was greeted by 4 kisses on my cheek and one on my lips.

"Syd I love you" He whispered in my ear. I shivered at the contact of his breath on the back of my neck.
"I love you too." I replied. As he kissed the back of my neck. He released me and sat down.

"LOOKS GOOD!" Niall shouted from the table.
"Ya can I eat now." Liam whined I whacked him on the back of the head.
"Go ahead." I said as everyone started to dig in.
"But Liam." I said as he turned to me with a shocked face.
"Why I thought you loved me?" He asked coming over and sitting down on my lap. If you havent guessed by now. Liam Payne and I have been dating for about 9 months now. After Niall broke up with me I was a wreck. A girl cant handle 2 breakups in 1 month.
So one night I was doing my normall chiz and I heard a shout.

~Flashback~

"YES OK I LOVE SYDNEY WATSON AND I DONT CARE IF THE WHOLE WORLD HEARS!" Liam shouted. It made my heart melt. It has been about 2 months since Niall and I have since devoloped feelings for Liam.

I walked to where I heard Liam shouting I peaked around the doorframe and saw Liam and the rest of the boys talking.

"I love you too Liam." I said walking into the room. All heads were on me now.
"W-what?" He asked. I smiled.
"I. Love. You. Too. Liam. Payne." I said in a monotone voice. He smiled so bright I thought I would go blind. I turned to Niall he gave me a thumbs up. Then I turned to Harry who gave the same actions. Then to Louis who did the same. And lastly my best friend who smiled and clapped Liam on the back.

"Well Syd would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked me. I know what your thinking I am a totall whore for dating 3 members of One Direction in a span of 3 months. But i'm not they just kind of float along to me.

"I would love to Liam." I said as he swooped me up in his arms and kissed me.

~End Flashback~

I heard the door knock and I got up and went to answer it.

I opened the door and froze at who I saw standing in front of me.

"Ray?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!!! Dun dun dun........ No one put out there who she would end up with so I just chose Liam.
Thank you to
Blown Away
xomrsmalikxo
sunshinegirl56

For commenting and reccomending my story. You honestly made my day.
Comment Subscribe and reccomend.
-Hallie <3

Syd outift- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_48/set?id=59225882