Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Shot Me out of the sky. No litterally

"Ray?" I chocked out. He smirked at me. He pushed me aside and came in.
"Just as I remebered." He laughed. I slipped through the kitchen door and faced my 4 best friends and boyfriend

"Ray is here." I whispered. All 5 boys whipped their heads around.
"WHAT!" they all screamed.
" ray is outside" I whispered. Zayn stood up immediately and stormed into the living room. With the other boys following.

"there not going to find me" Ray whispered in my ear.
He placed his hand over my mouth to prevevent me from screaming.

"we can do this the easy way or the hard way." he whispered in my ear again.
He pulled something out of his waist band and pressed to my head.

"and we don't want the hard way do we" he asked. I shook my head.

" now I am going to follow you out the doo you better not scream or try to run because I am not afraid to shoot you" he growled in my ear. I nodded and we started out the door.

" he is not here sy-" Liam started but cut himself off when he saw me and Ray. He gave me a terrified look.

I mouthed 'please help me'. He mouthed ' don't worry I will' I could see the tears in everyone's eyes. I can we some in my own threating to spill over.

" Don't move or else in will shoot her or one of you" ray threatened. The boys nodded and ray guided my towards the front door. I thought of a plan but it was kind of stupid.

When we finally reached the front door I twirlled around and kicked him in the stomach and grabbed the gun.

"CALL THE POLICE!" I screamed. The boys just stared.
"NOW!!!" I screamed that seemed to snap them out of there trance. The nodded and Zayn, Liam and Harry stayed behind while Louis and Niall ran to the kitchen and called the police.

"Why?" I asked Ray. He smirked and shook his head.
"Because you left me and now I see how happy you are with out me while I am miserable. So I thought why not make you miserable and me happy." He said while smiling. My mouth was hung open.

"Your sick." I spat in his face. He laughed and smaked me hard across the face. I dropped the gun and held my face.

"NO!" Liam screamed. All heads turned to him.
"YOU CAN NOT JUST COME INTO THIS HOUSE AND KILL PEOPLE OR HURT PEOPLE ESPEICALLY MY GIRLFRIEND!" He screamed. All our mouths were on the floor.

"Ha." Ray laughed. Liam's face was growing more red. He lunged foward and punched Ray in the face.

Right in front of me lay a unconious Ray and a victorius looking Liam. I jumped in his arms and hugged him. He stumbled back a bit but regained his balance.

"You Ok he didnt hurt you right?" Liam asked searching my face, arms and legs. I laughed and shook my head, He breathed a sigh of relief and kissed me.

"Cough." Harry said in the background I pulled away and blushed. He rolled his eyes and laughed. I hugged him and Louis and Niall. I finally got to Zayn and I grabbed him and tackled him to the ground.

"Hello." He laughed. I laughed back and kissed him on the forehead. I pulled him up.
"Blood brother." I said. He smiled.
"Blood sister." He said back. I heard sirens coming from the distance.

"POLICE!" A policeman shouted barging into my house. I pointed to Ray and he was slowly waking up.

~Skip police~

"Eventful." I said through a mouthful of peanut butter and jelly. Everyone nodded.
"What are blood siblings?" Harry asked swallowing his sandwhich.

"When me and Zayn were about 4 we got an awesome idea and we got my mothers sewing needles and poked ourselfs with it and we mixed our blod together." I said and Zayn nodded.

"Cute." Everyone cooed. I rolled my eyes and finished my sandwhich.

"Sleep with me tonight?" I whispered in Liams ear. He nodded.

"Well boys good night." Liam said dragging me to my bedroom.

I know where this is going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short crappy chapter.:( Please reccomend, comment and subscribe.
-Hallie <3