Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

The Test

I woke up in my bed next to Liam the blanket covering my bare chest.
I stared at his features. He looked so beautiful when he slept.
His eyes fluttered open and a sleepy smile crept up on his face.

"Good mornig beautiful." He muttered pulling me close.
"Good morning." I repiled pecking his lips and slipping on a pair of underpants and one of Liam's shirts. Something washed over me and I ran into my bathroom and started puking my guts up.

"Shhh." Liam cooed holding my hair back as I threw up in the toilet.
"Everthing ok up here?" Zayn asked as he entered the bathroom. He saw me and rushed over. He rubbed soothing circles in my back while Liam kept holding my hair back.
I finally stopped and started dry heaving. When I finally calmed down. I shooed everyone out and pulled out a pregnancy test. I kept them in there just in case. And right now is that just in case.

I peed on the little tip and took it outside where Liam was waiting.
"Babe is that a pregnancy test?" Liam asked shocked.
"Ya." I said. He smiled and wrapped me in a hug.
"How much longer until we get the results?" He asked still smiling, I smiled back.
"5 more minutes." I said staring at the test.
Me and Liam snuggled for 5 minutes and we looked at the results.

"Close you eyes." I told him. He did as he was told and I looked at the test. I smiled and my stomach started doing flips. But I was also freaking out.

"Well Lili, were going to be parents." I said happily. But on the inside I was bloody scared on what he and the other boys were going to think. He smiled so big it looked like his face was going to explode.

"OMG I LOVE YOU!" He yelled. He oicked me up and spun me around planting light kisses on my neck. I laughed and threw my head back.
"When are we going to tell the boys?" I asked as soon as he set me down.
"Now." He said taking my hand and leading me down the stairs.

"Boys we have an annoucment." Liam said as we entered the kitchen.
"Liams pregnant?" Louis asked.
"Close." I said. Everyones faces broke out into smiles.

"WERE GOING TO BE UNCLES!" They all screamed. I laughed as they crushed us in a hug.
"OI CAREFUL MY CHILD IS IN THERE!" Liam screamed everyone pulled away and laughed.
"Sorry mate." Niall laughed. Harry pulled out 6 glasses of milk and handed each of us one.

"A toast to baby Watson-Payne. Congrats to 2 of our best friends." Zayn said putting his glass up. Everyone did the same and clanked them together. And we each took a sip.
The nauseating feeling washed over me again and I ran into the bathroom got sick again. Liam walked in and pulled my hair back. I smiled weakly at him and got sick.
He rubbed my back and poured me some mouthwash.
"Thanks." I said hoarsley and gargled twice and walked out and laid on the couch.

"I feel like crap." I groaned as Liam lifted my head and rested it on his lap and played with my hair.
"I know." He said.
"Why cant YOU be pregnant?" I asked. He gave me a funny look while everyone else laughed.

"Well because I have a.. you know and um... I just cant." He said getting frustrated. I laughed at his cutness and kissed his nose. He scrunched it up and he looked like a bunny.

"What are we going to name it?" I asked.
"Louise and Louis!" Louis yelled.
"Darcy and Harry!" Harry yelled.
"Leo and Lea!" Zayn shouted.
"CHICKEN AND NANDOS!" Niall shouted. Everyone stopped and looked at him.
"What?" I asked.
"Chicken and Nandos." He siad slowly.
"No to all of you. I think Kyle and Bridget." Liam said.
"Liam I love it." I squealed.

"It's late." Harry said after about 10 movies.
"Night." Liam said carrying me up the stairs.

I'm pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet. :) Comment, Reccomend and Subscribe
Love ya,
Hallie <3

Syd outift- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59879054