Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

1 Month

I sighed as I sat down on the couch next to Liam.

" What's wrong babe?" He asked me. I sighed again.
"In about 2 more months I am going to be fat." I pouted he laughed and pulled me close.
"But you will still look beautiful." He said kissing my nose. He put his hands on my stomach and started singing 'Small Bump' by Ed Sheeran but skipped the last part.

"Hello baby I am your daddy. Your mommy is very beautiful. You have the 4 most crazy loving uncles. I love you." He whispered to my stomach. He kissed it and looked up and me with his brown eyes and he kissed me gently on the lips.

" I love you." He said as he pulled away.
"I love you too." I said I looked at my stomach.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Am I supposed to be this big at 1 month. And we have to leave in 10 minutes." I said. He shrugged and he drew circles into my stomach until we had to leave for my 1st ultrasound.
We got into his car and he put the engine on.

"We should buy a house." I blurted out,
"Ya?" He asked smiling.
"Ya or kick the boys out and tell them to buy there own." I told him slipping my hand in his while he was driving.
"I like the second idea." He laughed.
"After I have the baby we can ok?" I told him. He nodded and pulled into the places parking lot.
We got out of the car looking out for paparzzi and we slipped into the doors.

I walked up to the front desk while Liam found 2 chairs in the waiting room.
"What's your name hun?" The lady asked in a heavy american accent.
"Sydney Watson." I said. She handed me a clipboard and I walked over to Liam.
I filled out the clipboard and handed it back to the lady. Me and Liam sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes.

"Sydeny Watson." A nurse called leading me and Liam to a room.
"The doctor will be with you shortly." She smiled and walked out of the room.

"I'm really nervous." I told Liam. He took hold of my hand and smilied.
"You be fine." He told me reassuringly. I smiled at his sweetness and the doctor walked in.

"Hi I'm Dr. Whalen." A woman said walking in with a clipboard. She walked over to me and Liam and shook our hands.
"Hi." I smiled shyly.
"Hello." Liam said smiling.
"You must be Sydney" She said to me. I nodded.
"Lay down and lift you shirt." She told me. I did as I was told still clutching Liam's hand.

"This is just some gel. It's going to feel slimy and cool, It will just help the instrument move better." She explained to me. She squeezed the stuff onto my stomach and put the instrument on it.

She looked at the screen funny.
"Is everything alright?" Liam panicked.
"Have you noticed anything stange?" She asked me.
"I'm a bit bigger then I should be." I said. She smiled at me.
"Your having quintuplets." She said. I stared at her in shock. I looked at Liam and his smiled was so big.

"You hear that babe. we are having quintuplets." He said happily. I could see the happy tears in his eyes. We finished the appointment and we got in the car both smiling like idiots.

When we got home the boys were on the couch.
"How'd it go?" Niall asked. Liam and I smiled.
"There is 5 little people inside me." I smiled. The joyus tears filling my eyes. The boys looked ecstatic.

"BABY ONE DIRECTION INSIDE SYD!" Louis shouted. I laughed at him but then panic shot through me.

"Oh my god I am going to be 20 and have 5 babies. How am I going to manage. I am too youond. And you guys are going to be on tour and-" I started babling but Liam covered my mouth.
"It's going to be fine babe." He told me hugging me. I relaxed.

"I'm tired I'm going to bed." I said walking up the stairs.

I got in my bedroom and I could hear the boys being all excited and toasting but with beer. I smiled and climbed into bed. I pulled out my phone out and pulled up Bailey's number to call her to update her on what happened.

"Hey Syd." She chirpped.
"Hey Bail guess what?" I asked happily.
"What?" She asked.
"I'm having 5." I said nervous on how would she react. I heard her squeal.
"CONGRATS!" She squealed I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thanks." I said. We talked for about 2 hours longer until I finally fell asleep on the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please comment names for the babies. Comment, Reccomend, Subscribe.
Love Ya,
Hallie <3

Syd outift- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59966533