Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

2 Months

I bounded into the kitchen looking for something to eat. I opened the fridge and pulled out last nights chinese food.

"Hungry?" Zayn asked from behind me. I turned around and nodded. I closed the fridge and popped the container in the microwave.

"LIAM WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 10 MINUTES!" I yelled out to Liam with a full mouth. I heard him pound down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Can I come?" Zayn asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Lets go." I said 10 minutes later swallowing my last bite. The 2 boys nodded and walked in the car.

~At Doctors~

"Hello Sydney." Dr. Whalen greeted me.
"Hello." I said.
"Hello Liam." She said.
"Hello Dr." He said politley.
"And who might you be?" She asked turning to Zayn while pulling her gloves on.
"I'm Zayn her b-" Zayn said but I cut him off.
"Brother" I said. She nodded and I laid down lifting my shirt to reveal my humungo stomach.

I squeezed Liam and Zayn's hands while she looked at the babies.

"They all seem healthy and well. You will be able to learn the sex of the babies next month." She told me. I smiled and looked at Zay holding a picture of each baby smiling to himself. I looked at Liam and he was doing the same thing.
"Um, can I maybe get 4 more copies of each please?" I asked. She nodded and went to go print them out.

"Who are the other 4 for?" Liam asked.
"In case the other boys want them and a spare copy to tape to my wall to show progress," I said.
"Your so cute." He said kissing my on the lips. Zayn coughed and I pulled away from Liam pouting and hitting Zayn playfully in the arm.

The Doctor came back and handed me my copies and we were off.

~Back at the house.~

"BOYS COME DOWN QUICK!" I called to the other boys. The came running down the stairs and into the living room where I was standing.

"Are the babies alright? Are you alright?" Niall, Louis and Harry asked at the same time.
I laughed and nodded.

"Close your eyes and hold your hands out." I told them. They nodded adn did what I told them handing them each a copy.
"Open " I said once they each had one from last month and this ones.

"A-are these the babies?" Harry asked smiling looking at all of the pictures.
"Yaa." I sighed. They all smiled looking at the pictures.

"Their beautiful." Niall breathed looking at them like a peice of famous artwork. I laughed and they continued to look at the pictures.

"NIGHT!" I called going to talk to Bailey.

After talking to Bailey for about 3 hours. I curled up under my covers and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHPATER!!!!!!!!!!!! Comment. reccomend, subscribe and check out my other stories.
Love ya,
Hallie <#

Syd outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60177180