Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

3 Months

I had just given the boys there month 3 pictures and let me tell you I am about the size of a 5 month pregnant woman who only has 1 kid.
I waddled into the backyard where the boys were lounging by the fire and singing songs. I lowered myself into a chair slowly and put my feet on the arm rest of Liam's chair.

They started singing 'Live While We're Young.' I smiled and calpped as the began singing.

"And live while were young." Zayn sang the last words of the song.

"I LOVE THAT SONG!" I shreiked. The boys laughed whil Liam pulled his chair over to me and put his hands on my stomach.

"Hello babies!" He said excitedly. I smiled.
"I'm daddy and your inside of mummy. we had-"
"LIAM!" I shreiked. He shrugged.
"We did some 'things' to make you. We thought you were going to be one. But there are bay One Directions in there." He said. I laughed.

"WHAT ARE THE GENDERS!" Louis asked out of the blue. I looked at Liam and he nodded.
"Well we have-" I started.
"ALL BOYS!" Me and Liam shouted. The other boys cheered.
"Names?" Harry asked. I looked at Liam.

"When their born each of you boys will choose a name out of a cap." I said. They all cheered and Niall started strumming random chords and humming.

"Do you think they make pickled ice cream?" I asked all of the sudden. Liam turned to me slowly.
"Pardon?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and answered him.
"Do you think they make pickled ice cream?" I asked him. He looked at me with looney eyes.

"Um, I don't think so?" He said it came out as more of a question though.
"Yes they do love. I will go get you some." Louis said smaking Liam upside the head.
"THANKS LOU-LOU!" I screamed.

~15 minutes later~

"This is so good." I moaned as I shoved another forkfull of pickle ice cream in my mouth.

"I WANNA TRY!" Niall whined. He has been whining for about 10 minutes about wanting a taste. I was getting really annoyed so when he was yawning I placed some of the ice cream on his tongue.
He finished his yawn and let the ice cream melt on his tongue.

"THIS IS SOOOOO GROSS!" He whined wiping the taste off his tongue. The boys laughed.
"You asked for it. Literally." I shrugged. He pouted and I finshed the container.

"I feel so fat Li." I whined as me and Liam climbed into my bed.
"But your not. Your pregnant and beautiful." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you Libear." I said.
"I love you too Sydney." He said turning the lamp off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pickled ice cream. Really syd?? Comment, Reccomend, Subscribe. And check my other stories please.
Love ya,
Hallie <3