Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Iced Coffee and Cinnamin Buns

I woke up on the couch. I looked around me until I found the clock. 10 am.
I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. I walked in and turned the light on dim.

"Syd?" A husky voice asked behind me. I turned around and saw Harry.
"Hey bud." I said getting a bowl from the cabinet.
"Hey. Want to go to Starbucks?" He asked. I put my bowl back and nodded.
"Let me get changed first." I told him. I changed. And I threw him my car keys and we went out.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked him as we drove down the street.
"Early riser." He shrugged as he stopped at a red light.
"Soooo." I said. He stared at me.
"Ya?" He asked. Still trying to get an answer from me. After that incident at the mall. My feelings for Harry have gotten stronger.
"Um, it's right here." I said pointing to the Starbucks on our left. He pulled in and parked.
He slung his arm over my shoulder and we walked into the coffee shop.

"What can I get you?" The waiter behind the counter asked. Harry gave me questioning eyes.
"Uh, can I get a Iced Coffee and a cinnamin bun please." I told the guy. He nodded his head and smiled.
"And for you sir?" He asked Harry.
"The same. Thank you." He smiled kindly. I started to fix his messy hair but he put a hand up and pulled a beanie out of his pocket. He slipped it on and I gave him a thumbs up.
"10 pounds please." The man said. I gave him 5 and Harry gave him 5.

We found a table and sat.
"How are you liking Bradford so far?" I asked Harry with a grin. He smiled and shook his head.
"Very nice thank you." He chuckled. I laughed and took a sip of my coffee. We small chatted for a while until we finished our coffee.

"So can you show me around?" Harry asked as he slid into the drivers seat.
"Sure." I smiled. He smiled back and put the car in ignition. We drove around a bit as I showed him everything.
I finally got a text from Zayn that read.

“Where in gods name are you?” He texted.

"Me and Harry went to Starbucks and asked me to show him around." I typed quickly. Harry was pulling into the neighborhood.

"When u goin to b home?" He asked.
"2 seconds." I texted back as we pulled into the drive. Me and Harry sat in the car a few moments.

"Thanks for coming out with me this morning." He finally spoke up. I smiled to myself and looked up at him. I kissed his cheek and went to my house.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV

After she kissed my cheek she ran out of the car and up to her house. Her perfect hips swaying behind her. I sighed and followed her out of the car. We stepped into the house and saw everyone ay the kitchen table. They smiled sadly at us.

"Boy's what's worng?" I asked them. Their smiles faded.
"We have to go on tour again Haz." Liam said. I felt my eyes starting to water.
"B-but we just got here." I whispered. I looked over at Sydney who was in Zayn's lap sobbing. I felt a pang of jealousy but pushed it off right away because that was her best friend.

"W-when do you l-leave?" Sydney asked after moments of just hearing her sniffling.
"We leave in 2 days better start packing." Zayn said with a wink. She quickly wiped her tears away and jumped off Zayn's lap.

"WHAT!" She shouted. She had the biggest smile on her face. I got up and walked to her. I was surprised also but I decided to hide it.

"Did you know about this?" She asked pointing to me smiling.
"Nope." I whispered in her ear. I felt her shiver.
"Tease." I heard her whisper to her self I just ignored it because I knew she was joking. She could never like me right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. 5 subscribers 1 reccomendation and 17 readers in 2 days. YAYAYAYAY!. Sorry for such a crappy chapter
Please comment reccomend and subscribe.
-Hallie <3

syd outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58630277