Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Perfect Waves Perfect Dates

"So we have 2 days until tour right?" Harry asked me. I looked up from my computer.
"Ya." I said happily. He sat next to me on my bed.
"We have gotten really close in the past 4 days I have been here. And I have developed feelings for you since the moment I saw you at that airport." He said. I looked at him and smiled.
"I feel the same way Harry." I said. He looked at me with the biggest smile on his face.
"Really." He asked excitedily jumping up and down like a little kid.
"Really." I told him. He stopped jumping and composed himself.
"So, um Sydney would you like to maybe go on a date tonight." He asked me scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I smiled. "I would love to Harry." I said putting my lap top down and hugging him tightly. He got up and ran out of the room like a little kid.

"ZAYNIEEE!" I called for him. I heard his bedroom door open and he walked in.
"Let me guess you want me to call Bailey over to help you get ready for your date with Harry?" He asked not shocked at all. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

I got up from my bed and started jumping around. YES! I finally am going on a date with THE Harry Styles of One Direction. All my other friends are jealous because Me and my girl best friend Bailey are best friends with Zayn Malik. But hey the 3 of us have known each other since we were in diapers and we have been the 3 muskateers all our lives.

I heard my front door open and alot of squealing. Bailey must be here and saw Zayn. I heard her footsteps pound the stairs and she barged in my room.

"Harry told me to tell you be ready by 7." She said out of breath. She did not even say hi before she walked to my closet and started looking through everything I own.

After about 30 minutes of her scavaging my closet she finally found my outfit she squealed and ran over to me. She got me dressed and sat me at my vanity for about 1 hour. We looked at the clock and it read 5 to 7. We walked towards the stairs to hear Zayn talking to Harry.
"Dont hurt her and dont try to jump her. f you hurt her there will be no more Harry Styles you got it?" I heard him say. This was the noramll talk each boy I ever dated got. I still havent told him about Ray though.

Bailey started down the stairs I started to follow but she stopped me. She got down and called for the res of the boys.

"INTRODUCING......SYDNEY WATSON!!" I heard her yell in an anouncer voice. I guess that was my cue and I started down the stairs. I got down and saw Harry looking breath taking in a black tux with a gold tie. Now I know why she was digging through my closet.

I looked at the other boys. All there mouths gapping and their eyes bulging. Bailey just smirked and winked at me.

"Wow. You look beautiful." Harry breathed. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.
"Thank you. You dont look to bad yourself." I told him as he opened the front door.
"BYE!" We yelled. We heard a chorus of byes and a 'USE PROTECTION!' from Louis.

We got in my car.
"Put this on." He told me handing me a blindfold.
"Why?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.
"Just put it on, pweeaassee." He asked giving me puppy eyes and of course I caved. I put the blind fold on and I felt him drive.

We drove for at least 2 hours and we finally got there. I started to take my blindfold off but I felt big soft hands stop me.

"Not yet love." He whispered in my ear. And of course I shivered. I heard him chuckling in the background as he got out of the car.

He opened my door and grabbed my hand. I smelt the air and I knew right away it was the beach.

He started leading my farther out on a pavment walkway. He finally stoped and we took my blindfold off.

As soon as he took my blindfold off I stared in awe at what he had done. I felt a smile creep up on my face. I looked at him.

"This is amculite Harry." I told him as he pulled a chair out for me. There was already food out and it smelled dilicious.
"Using big are we." He teased. I rolled my eyes.
"Yup." I said. He laughed.
"Dig in." He said as I tasted what was in front of me. I moaned as soon as the food hit my taste buds.

After 15 minutes of eating I decided I would say something.
"Food-gasam." I said randomly. Harry looked up at me confused, he shook his head and went back to eating.
We talked about everything form how I met Zayn and Bailey to his time on the Xfactor.

"Thank you Harry I truly had an amazing time." I said as we walked hand in hand down the shore. I shivered as the cold air hit my bare skin.

"You cold love?" Harry asked me. I nodded and he out his jacket around my shoulders. I pulled it closer to me.

"We should leave it's getting late." I said. Harry nodded and we started walking. Halfway to the car Harry stopped. I turned around and he started leaning in. I got the memo and just crashed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms protectivley around my waist and I let mine hang loosley around his neck. I felt fireworks... no fireworks is an understatement I felt explosions at our touch. We broke apart and I rested my forehead on his.

"Amazing" I breathed. I heard a click and saw a flash.
"Run." Harry whispered and grabbed my hand as we ran to the car. The cool breeze hitting my face as we ran. We stopped at the car and jumped in. He raced out of the parking lot and down the road. He slowed down when we were about 10 minutes from the beach.

"You ready for that to be in every tabloid?" Harry asked as he looked at me with worry scratched over his face.
"I am ready for anything life throws at me." I smiled.
"Your just like Zayn with the deep comments." He smiled I rolled my eyes as we drove in comfortable silence.

I felt my eyes go heavy and I rested my head against the cool window and fell asleep with the memories of tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
4th chapter yayayay. 1 rec 6 subscirbers and 24 readers OMFG!!!! Thank you all sooooo much and keep reading and reccomend, comment and subscirbe.
-Halllie <3

Syd date outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_34/set?id=58649217
Date venue- http://weheartit.com/entry/36411235/via/Elle2345