Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Let The Tour Begin

2 days flew by so fast. I was currently standing in the front hallway with Liam by my side. We were checking over supplies and such for the tour. Me and Liam were still talking when I felt arms snake around my waist and a familiar head of curls tickle the back of my neck.
Oh did I forget to tell you Harry asked me to be his girlfriend. Yup I am now the proud girlfriend of Harry Styles.

"Hey handsome got everything you need?" I asked him as I turned around to face him. I slung my arms around his neck.
"Yup." He said. I nodded and pecked him on the lips.
"NO PDA IN THE HALLWAY!" Louis screeched as he ran by with clean un-folded clothes in his hands.

I laughed and squirrmned out of Harry's grip. He pouted but I made sure to sway my hips as I walked back to Liam.
"Better." He said. I laughed and me and Liam finished going over the list.

"Everyone ready?!?" I shouted. I got so many answers that I just took it as a yes. We all filed out into my van and made our way to the airport.

"It's awfully quiet in here." I said as we stopped at a stopp light. Harry was drving and I was in the passanger seat. I looked back and did a head count. 1,2,3,4 where is 5!. My eyes grew wide.

"WE FORGOT NIALL!" I screeched. Harry's eyes grew wide and he turned around quickly.

We got to the house fast and I ran in to see Niall in the kitchen having the time of his life. He had whipped cream all over his face and he had a bag of gummies in his hand while he danced to Michale Buble. I laughed and he turned around and blushed.

"You forgot me." He pouted. I laughed harder and gripped my self on the counter to hold myself steady.
"I. dont. think. you. would. have. cared." I said in between laughs. He just pouted and cleaned himself up after I took a picture and he grabbed his bags and went to the car.
I opened the trunk to get something of mine and man these boys pack alot of things. I grabbed what I needed and headed back to the car.

"Look." I poked Harry as I got in the car. I showed him the picture of Niall. He laughed.
"Have fun Nialler?" He asked. Niall's eyes lit up. He laughed and the other boys looked at us confused and I sent Zayn the picture and he showed the other boys. They started laughing.

"This is what you do when your alone?" Louis laughed.
"Ya and I dont want to know what you do." Niall said and sent me in hysterics.
Louis wiggled his eyebrows in response.
"WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" Me and Liam yelled at Harry as he drove like an old man.
"Sorry." He mumbled and started to drive faster.

We finally got to the airport and busted our way through the fans and ran to the check in place and then ran to lauggage and then sprinted to the plane. We got on.
"We. Are. So. Lucky. To Have. A Private. Jet." Zayn said as he tried to catch his breath. I took my seat next to Harry and slipped my shoes off and gripped his hand.

"Dont like planes?" He asked me I shook my head and Zayn sat on my other side as I gripped his hand too.

After we took off Zayn found his seat and I cuddled into Harry's side.
"Where we going first?" I asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Un, I think Australlia." He said.
"Fun." I said and he nodded kissing the crown of my head, I cuddled closer and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters in 1 day. WHOOP WHOOP! I am really loving writting this story.
-Hallie <3

Syd outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_35/set?id=58714128